My daddy held his 68th birthday here so the whole family brought their hungry tummies. The thing with buffets such as Dads-Saisaki-Kamayan is that there is no earthly way for you to eat or even sample all of the resto’s offerings. My strategy is to concentrate on the food that fulfills two criteria:1. Something I’ve really been craving for
2. Something I’ll probably have trouble finding elsewhere
3. Something that’s really expensive in a non-buffet resto
In this particular instance, I gorged myself on:
1. Roast beef (meat is so tender and flavorful; lots of marbled fat) 2. Pork and salmon katsu (a happy discovery for me as katsu wasn’t normally highlighted here before; this probably came about with the recent proliferation of katsu places)
4. For dessert: strawberry ice cream and mango truffle
5. Drink of choice: cucumber lemonade
This was a happy occasion celebrated with great company and great food.
Check it out on Zomato!