After attending a KIX channel event at SM Manila Activity Center, my daughter #ExhibitA and I looked for somewhere to rest and relax before braving the traffic going back home.
We spotted this branch of Macao Imperial Tea after going up a couple of floors. There was a long queue at the counter but we saw some hope of getting some seats at the back. (Which we did, thank heavens!)
#ExhibitA ordered a Grass Jelly Milk Tea (Php110) and while I got a Cheesecake and Pearl Milk Tea (Php120).
My daughter’s Grass Jelly Milk Tea had a slightly bitter and herby aftertaste while my Cheesecake and Pearl Milk Tea, on the other hand, had a subtle sweetness with some rich frothiness from the cream cheese (which is actually one of my favorite things).
Despite the crowd, we were able to enjoy our drinks in relative comfort, and in a trice, we were ready to journey on home.
This Macao Imperial Tea branch is located at Fourth Floor, SM City Manila, Ermita, Manila. Other branches may be found at:
- RTT Building, Tomas Morato Corner Timog Avenue, South Triangle, Quezon City (read my review here)
- Ground Floor, Unimart Supermarket, Oranbo, Pasig City
- Ground Floor, Circuit Makati, Olympia, Makati City
- Calle Bistro, Ground Floor, Ever Gotesco Mall, Commonwealth Avenue, Old Balara, Quezon City
- Fisher Mall, Quezon Avenue, Del Monte, Quezon City
- 780 Banawe Street, Banawe, Quezon City
- Second Floor, Lucky Chinatown Mall, Binondo, Manila
- Third Floor, Main Mall, SM Mall of Asia, Mall of Asia Complex (MOA), Pasay City
- 308 Aguirre Avenue, BF Homes, Parañaque City