And just like that, we’re already in the BER months…
Can you already feel the difference?
In contrast to the general mood for the past two-and-a-half years wherein temperance and abstinence were the order of the day, we are now entering a period where we can feel right in rewarding ourselves for having pulled through.
Now is a time for a little bit of self-love, wouldn’t you agree?
That’s what SM Markets, specifically SM Supermarket and Savemore, brings to you through its Treat Yourself activations. There are different ways to treat yourself – such as indulging in delicious food, engaging in calming or creative hobbies such as cooking or baking or pampering yourself with bath and body products to nourish your body and build confidence.
These are embodied by SM Markets Ambassadors who graced SM’s Treat Yourself Day held last August 20 at SM Megamall with their presence, raffled off some items from their own collections, as well as shared their stories on how they treat themselves:
- Travel vlogger Angel Dei splurges on hair care products
- Food influencer Hazel Cheffy likes grocery shopping, even when she has already restocked her pantry
- Star volleyball athlete Rachel Daquis makes sure to nourish her body with recovery food, especially after a hard day of games and practices
The event also showcased practical and budget-friendly food items from Australian supermarket brand Coles. (More deets on Coles products here.)
The event also featured exciting bundles that bring freebies or savings from participating brands that visitors could avail of using their SM Advantage Card. These included:
You can look forward to similar fun activities and awesome bundles in upcoming mall activations and road shows:
- Sep 3-4: SM Fairview mall activation
- Sep 9-23: roadshow stores in SM Supermarket Sta. Mesa, Manila, Southmall, Novaliches, & Savemore Angono2
- Sep 17-18: SM San Lazaro mall activation
So go ahead and #TreatYourselfInSM to enjoy all these awesome deals and reward yourself for all you’ve been through and accomplished for the past years.
Check out my previous posts about SM Markets: