If you constantly find your kid drawing in a corner or creating visual designs on their iPad, you know it’s time to take it to the next level. Premier Apple partner Power Mac Center (PMC) is opening this year’s summer art camp to welcome kids to a whole world of digital wilderness where they can develop their talent and pursue what they like through Apple technology.
From April 19 to August 30, 2022, PMC’s official training arm – PMC Business Systems, Inc. (PBSI) – will be offering “Design Trail for Kids” with six special courses covering comics creation, 2D animation, game design using various software, and building trendy filters and 3D effects. Sessions will be conducted online for kids aged 7 to 15 years old.
“Children have an active imagination, and it’s important to provide them creative outlets while also prioritizing their safety and well-being amid the pandemic. This summer, Power Mac Center goes all out in creating opportunities for kids to explore ideas and enhance their digital creative and coding skills. Should they decide to pursue graphic design, visual communication, or even coding in the future, parents are assured they have a good foundation,” said Maleng Raysag, Training Head, PMC Business Systems Inc.
Let your kids design the future with their imagination today! The available courses are as follows:
- The Art of Comics (7 to 10 years old). Showcase your child’s ideas. Let them create their own comics with doodles, basic lines, shapes, and colors. This course will teach your kids how to maximize their iPad for art.
- 2D Animation using iPad (7 to 10 years old). Improve your child’s visual communication and digital drawing skills. With this course, your kids will surely learn how to turn their ideas into a motion picture.
- Roblox Game Design (8 to 12 years old). Let your child build and publish their own Roblox game through the Roblox Studio.
- Web Game Creation using Scratch (8 to 12 years old). Develop your child’s logical thinking skills through coding. This course will also teach your kids how to create interactive games using Scratch—the world’s largest programming language and online community.
- 2D Game Design with Stencyl (12 to 15 years old). Allow your kids to dive deeper into 2D game development and coding. This course will also teach your kids how to create computer games with HTML5 and build games for iOS and Android using the Stencyl software.
- Building AR Face Filters and 3D effects (12 to 15 years old). Let your kids experience an interesting way of combining the real world with technology and art. This course will also teach young minds how to create customized social media face filters and 3D Portal.
Each online session lasts for 1.5 hours, conducted over four days (Tuesday-Friday). Classes can be availed at PHP 2,500 per student per course, which can be paid via Power Mac Center’s Web Store https://powermaccenter.com/product/pbsi-dtl001. Limited slots are available to maintain instruction efficiency, and reservation is on a first come, first served basis.
PBSI offers a wide range of creative and technical courses conducted by Apple Certified Trainers to help groups and individuals leverage Apple technology for productivity and skills enhancement. For inquiries, contact PBSI at (632) 8553 6399 and +63 908 885 6277.
About Power Mac Center
Power Mac Center is a recognized Apple Premium Reseller, Apple Authorized Education Reseller, Apple Authorized Training Provider, and Apple Authorized Service Provider in the Philippines. Power Mac Center has become a reliable retail shop and service provider of Apple products to the Filipino consumer.