Back pain does have a way of preventing you from getting up and about, as well as derailing your activities for the day, right?
While back pain my be caused by sports injuries, accidents, hormonal imbalances, or congenital conditions, oftentimes, back pains are the result of our day-to-day actions. Repetitive activities such as sitting all day in front of the computer, slouching as you drive your car and hunching over as you use your mobile phone may produce tightness and tension in your back muscles which result to backaches.
One way to prevent this kind of back pain is to improve your posture, making sure that the bones of your spine are correctly aligned and the spinal curves are balanced as you perform your daily tasks.
Maintaining a good posture requires less effort from your body than maintaining a bad one but, especially for those working with computers, you might still need some help correcting what years of getting used to the wrong posture has done.
Fortunately, there’s Curble Chair.
Did you know that sitting puts more pressure on our spine than any other action, and having a bad posture further exacerbates this effect?
While ergonomic and posture-correcting furniture have been around for quite some time, they do tend to be pricey, way beyond the means of typical office workers and stufents.
Not so with Curble Chair. This nifty posture-correcting support helps you maintain correct posture while sitting through the leverage effect of its backrest naturally pushing against your back as your weight pushes its bottom surface downward. Its design helps create a hip rise and distributes the pressure on the waist, thereby preventing strain on the rest of the body. Its air hallway system and fabric pattern also helps to disperse body heat so that you can stay cool as you use it.
Check out various Curble Chair models and see which one suits you best.
Curble Chair is recommended for the following:
- those with little flexibility due to lack of exercise
- office workers and students who spend most of their day sitting at a desk with few breaks
- those who play computer games for long periods of time while in an incorrect posture
- those who enjoy reading or meditating while sitting
- patients who need to correct their posture because they are experiencing signs of herniated cervical or lumbar disc
- those who want to maintain their corrected posture after receiving spinal manipulation
You will find many uses for your Curble Chair as it’s quite handy and portable so it helps you correct your sitting posture when you are:
- at your desk, studying, working in front of your computer or doing arts and crafts
- in the living room, whether you’re on the couch watching TV or on the floor while meditating
- in your car while driving or riding as a passenger
- outdoors while camping, watching sports events or on picnics
Grab your Curble Chair at its kiosk at 2nd Floor, Main Building, SM North EDSA, North Avenue corner EDSA, Quezon City or order online at The Laptop Lifestyle (use my code JELLYB to get 5% off upon checkout).
Disclosure: A product sample was provided to facilitate this feature.