Hewwow, ebwybowwy! How are you feewing today?
Yes, an attack of the common cold can burden you with a lot of inconvenient symptoms, one of which is that irritating hyponasal voice. With everything you try to accomplish with your busy life, that voice can really get in your way.
For example, can you imagine how hard it would be to do any of these when we‘ve got that hyponasal voice:
- Making a business presentation
- Haggling over prices
- Taking a kid to task for misbehavior
This nasal voice is normally caused by some blockage in your nose brought about by your colds.
Add this to the other annoying cold manifestations such as headaches, itchy and watery eyes, sneezing, runny nose and sore throat from post-nasal drip, and you’ve got a maelstrom of symptoms that can derail you for the day.
A clogged nose also hampers your sleep, robbing you of much-needed rest.
The best recourse is to avoid getting colds altogether by making sure that viruses that bring about cold symptoms are kept well away from you. Fortunately, this involves actions that have become part of your daily routine such as properly and regularly washing your hands, avoiding touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands and keeping away from people who are sick with colds.
If, after all your precautions, you still got a case of colds, your next move should be alleviating its symptoms.
Nafarin-A is an over-the-counter drug that contains the following:
- Phenylpropanolamine HCl. A nasal decongestant that helps you breathe easier by clearing obstructed and congested air passages, decongesting your stuffy nose and clogged sinuses.
- Chlorphenamine maleate. An anti-allergy substance that relieves allergy symptoms such as runny nose, sneezing, and itchy, watery eyes.
- Paracetamol. An effective fever reducer and pain reliever.
A tablet every six hours should help you manage your cold symptoms so you could get back to what you need to accomplish for the day!
Nafarin-A can be taken be taken by adults and kids twelve years old and older.
Ask your doctor about Nafarin-A,
You can stock up on Nafarin-A by ordering online at Lazada or Shopee, or by shopping at leading drugstores nationwide.