Ah yes, the holiday season…
It’s the time of warm wishes, gift-giving, and, of course, get-togethers!
Whether its an intimate gathering of the gang or a boisterous office party, Christmas shindigs are all about fun, friends and food.
And here are five reasons why you should enjoy all of these at Sometimes Music Barbecue Hotpot Restaurant.
1. It’s very accessible.
Located at the corner of Mayapis, Bakawan and Yakal Streets in Malati’s Barangay San Antonio, this restaurant is a just short ride from the CBD’s office buildings.
2. It has a well-stocked bar.
Nothing gets us into the holiday spirit quite like, well, spirits! Feel free to let loose and enjoy your favorite tipple or discover new ones at the bar, such as: local and imported beers, classic and signature cocktails as well as a wide array of liquors including blended whiskey, rum, tequila, cognac, single malt, vodka, gin, wines and liqueurs, as well as non-alcoholic beverages.
3. It’s great for big events.
With its sprawling dining area that can seat up to sixty people and above, complete with dining amenities, use of audio equipment plus buffet packages starting at Php1,100 per head, organizing a rockin’ shindig for a large group becomes easy and hassle-free.
4. It also has function rooms for smaller gatherings.
If you’re with a smaller group but would like to have a space all to yourselves, you can also opt for a Videoke or VIP Room.
5. Here you can enjoy unli hotpot and barbecue from 11am to 9pm.
Eat all the hotpot and barbecue you possibly can for just Php688 per person from Mondays to Thursdays, or for Php799 per person from Fridays to Sundays.
Start by ordering your soup base (one soup per person). Choose from Sizhuan Spicy, Thai Tom Yum, Mushroom or Satay flavors. Then select up to eight food items for your hotpot (maximum of three orders per item) such as:
- Meats: Beef Karubi, Pork Belly Slice, Lamb Slice, Beef Throat, Shrimp Slip, Crispy Bell Roll, Duck Blood, Duck Intestines, Chicken Feet, Chicken Gizzard, Beef Tripe and Quail Egg
- Balls and Tofu: Sea Urchin Ball, Taro Stick, Cheese Ball, Mini Sausage, Lobster Ball, Crab Stick, Squid Ball, Beef Ball, Fish Ball, Chiba Tofu, Fish Tofu, Cold Tofu, Skin Tofu, Fried Yuba and Fried Tofu
- Seafood: Fresh Shrimp, Fish Fillets, Scallops, Squid Flower
- Rice and Noodles: Special Fried Rice, Plain Rice, Fried Noodles, Noodles, Sotanghon, Ramen
- Vegetables: Enoki, Crab Mushroom, Korean Radish, Japanese Corn, Togue, Fungus, Seaweed, Tomato, Baguio Pechay, Lettuce, Water Spinach, Taiwan Pechay, Winter Melon, Potato, Cucumber and Cabbage
You can also order freshly grilled barbecue such as BBQ Chicken Wings, BBQ Skewers, BBQ Pork Belly, BBQ Sausage, BBQ Gizzard and Fried Mantou.
So if you’re looking for a place to accommodate your group, as well as your appetites, Sometimes Music Barbecue Hotpot Restaurant just might be your best bet.
Sometimes Music Barbecue Hotpot Restaurant is located at Unit 2 Southway Condominium Building, Mayapis Street corner Bakawan and Yakal Street, Barangay San Antonio, Makati City.
It is open Mondays to Thursdays from 11am to 2pm and Fridays to Sundays from 11am to 5am.
To book your tables or inquire for your events, call +63 927 5781253 or +63 923 5183734.
Disclosure: I attended a food tasting event hosted by this restaurant. Food items served were not paid for by the attendees.
5 thoughts on “5 reasons to hold your next get-together at Sometimes Music Barbecue Hotpot Restaurant”
Love this ❤️ Such a great holiday season, taking this scrumptious Foods, this is so Insane and Defenitly must Try this, mabubusog ka talaga sa saraaap 🤤🤤🤤 And yung place sobrang Authentic sa ganda
Love this place maam,Gandang pumunta jan maam,❤️ really enjoying
Perfect Place idea nga po para sa get together kasama friends or officemate. Ganda ng ambiance and delicious food din😍😍mas nakaktuwa pa kasi pwede sya kahit sa big event 😍.
Thanks for sharing this talagang perfect po ito ngayong holiday season para magkaroon din tayo ng time to have bonding with out friends and family and at the same time maeenjoy pa natin ang mga foods dahil masarap and nakaka busog😍
I love the reasons that you have listed especially the last one. I really like how affordable the unli hotpot and barbecue are. Really enjoyable and satisfying scrumptious dishes.