My #RamenPhase has been going on for years (and I don’t think it will end anytime soon!)
With the implementation of the Enhanced Community Quarantine, it has been hard for me to get my ramen fix. Authentic ramen does not lend itself well to delivery: the noodles tend to get soggy if left in the broth too long. Due to this, many ramen restaurants refuse to offer their fare for delivery.
Well, the ramen shop near my home, Ramen Len, has found a way around that difficulty. Thanks to its ingenious packaging, the firm and chewy noodles, toppings (a slice of chashu, naruto, bamboo shoots and green onions) and broth are all kept separate until they get delivered.
I discovered this when I decided to supplement our family dinner with some of Ramen Len’s offerings by ordering from FoodPanda.
Our ramen orders included:
Tonkotsu Shoyu (Php190). Thick and creamy pork bone broth flavored with herbs and Japanese soy sauce.
Tonkotsu Red (Php220). The pork bone broth combined with spicy sesame as well as various herbs and spices.
Tonkotsu Black (Php230). The pork bone broth made even more flavorful with the addition roasted garlic oil.
We also ordered Special Gyoza (Php110/ 5 pieces) which is among my daughter’s perennial favorite Japanese dishes. These are Japanese dumplings filled with seasoned ground meat, finely chopped vegetables and aromatics.
Now, I know where to go when I get that ramen craving!
Ramen Len is located at 45 Countryside Avenue, Countryside Village, Barangay Santa Lucia, Pasig City. To order for pick-up, call +63 939 3357160 or have your order delivered to you via FoodPanda.
Download the LalaFood App and get a free delivery coupon when you use my code: BEINGJMR53.
Check out my reviews of other Japanese restaurants:
- Sigekiya Ramen, Estancia Mall
- Omakase, Greenhills
- Soru Izakaya, Tomas Morato
- Ramen Cool, Kapitolyo
- Fumizen, Tomas Morato
- Yabu, Ayala Malls Feliz
- Nanka Japanese Steakhouse, Paligsahan
- Hanako, Regis Katipunan
- KYUKYU Ramen 99, Tomas Morato
- Fukuruo Nihonryori, Cainta
- ICHO Japanese Restaurant, Greenhills
- Shizuka Cafe, Little Baguio
- Hodai, West Triangle
- Tori Chizu, UP Town Center
- Yabu, Robinsons Place Magnolia
- Sandaya Yakiniku, Fisher Mall
- Dads-Saisaki-Kamayan, SM Megamall
- Katsu Sora, Greenhills
- Cafe Shibuya, Glorietta
- Ariake, Tomas Morato
- Rai Rai Ken, SM Taytay
- Tokyo Bubble Tea, Tomas Morato
- Ramen Nagi, SM North
- Yoshinoya, SM City North EDSA
- Hiro, SM East Ortigas
- Ramen Nagi, Robinsons Galleria
- Katsu Sora, Trinoma
- Isaribi, Tomas Morato
- Zipang, Tomas Morato
- Omotenashi, Tomas Morato
- Saboten, BGC
- Osaka Takoyaki, SM East Ortigas
- Tenya Tempura Tendon, BGC
- Hanamaruken, Trinoma
- Teriyaki Boy, SM East Ortigas
- Ramen Kuroda, SM Marikina
- Don Bao, Kapitolyo
- Ramen Nagi, Greenbelt
- Menya Noodle & Bento Bar, Greenhills
- Kazoku, Tomas Morato
- Izakaya Flame, BGC
- Dohtonbori, SM Megamall
- Dohtonbori, Greenhills
- Sumo Sam, Gateway Mall
- Soru Izakaya, Ugong