Why do we love Koomi’s yogurt drinks so much?
Is it because these refreshing drinks are a perfect foil to our hot and sweltering climate?
Is it the fact that their base ingredient – natural probiotic yogurt – is so good for us as it aids in digestion and is rich in calcium?
Or is it the sheer variety in options for flavors and add-ons that allow us to enjoy these drink in a myriad of ways?
Whatever the reason, we thankfully have a new outlet where we can get our yogurt drink fix: Koomi’s newly opened store in Ayala Malls Feliz!
Here, I was able to check out new and classic Koomi flavors to enjoy, such as:
KitKat You Outta My Head (Php175). Natural drinking yogurt made with bits of KitKat chocolate.
Tropic Like It’s Hot (Php160). Natural drinking yogurt blended with dragonfruit, apple and orange.
It Takes Passion to Mango (Php150). Natural drinking yogurt blended with mango and passionfruit.
Mango Cracker Rocker (Php160). Natural drinking yogurt blended with mango and graham cracker crumbs.
These drinks were all made with Koomi’s were made fresh using natural probiotic drinking yogurt and sweetened with fruit honey as well as fresh fruits and other add-ons.
The drinks I got for my daughter, my husband and myself were all made using Koomi’s Aussie yogurt blend which has a more pronounced tanginess that complemented the fruity add-ons’ natural sweetness. My son’s drink however, was made with a Filipino yogurt blend which has cream added to the mixture, making it a great complement to candy add-ons.
This Koomi branch is located at Ground Floor, Ayala Malls Feliz, Amang Rodriguez corner JP Rizal Street, Pasig City.
You may also drop by any of these Koomi outlets:
- Pasig: The Podium, Unimart Capitol Commons
- Mandaluyong: SM Megamall
- Quezon City: Robinsons Magnolia, SM North EDSA, Robinsons Galleria, Z Square Mall, Ali Mall, Ayala Malls Vertis North, SM Fairview, Timog Avenue, Mezza Residences, Fisher Mall, Hemady Square, White Plains, UP Town Center, Maginhawa
- Pasay: SM Mall of Asia, Double Dragon
- Taguig: SM Aura, Uptown Mall
- Manila: SM San Lazaro, SM Manila, Lucky Chinatown
- San Juan: VMall Greenhills
- Alabang: Festival Mall
- Makati: SM Jazz, Glorietta 4, Salcedo Village
- Malabon: Fisher Mall
- Las Pinas: SM Southmall
- Paranaque: SM Bicutan, BF Homes
- Rizal: SM Taytay, Robinsons Place Antipolo
Koomi also delivers via GrabFood and FoodPanda.
Check out my previous posts about Koomi: