Being a busy mom with a sweet tooth, I can get frustrated when I can’t get my hands on quality desserts when my craving for sweets hit.
Granted, going to the nearest dessert shop or bakery, or having the new trendy desserts delivered to my doorstep can be easy enough but they do cost me a pretty penny.
If only there was a way to get those decadently premium desserts without breaking the bank nor tying me up all day to the kitchen, eh?
Well, there is, thanks to Maya Decadence Premium Mixes.
These comprise a line of high-quality baking mixes that are perfect for busy moms like me who love delicious, decadent desserts but don’t have the time or expertise to make them from scratch. Whether you’re a busy parent, a novice baker, or just someone who loves sweets, Maya Decadence Premium Mixes are the perfect solution for your baking needs.
Each Maya Decadence Premium Mix is made with the finest ingredients, including cane sugar, wheat flour and other additives that give each mix a rich, luxurious flavor and texture that will make your taste buds sing.
All you have to do is add wet ingredients (usually eggs, oil and water) to the cake mixes then bake them according to the package instructions.
Check out how I made my delicious attempts at producing show-stopping cakes using Maya Decadence Premium Mixes.
Yellow Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
Maya Decadence Yellow Cake Mix has a moist and dense texture, produces a thick batter and possesses a distinct taste makes it ideal for most cake recipes.
My cake was a dense, three-layered confection which I topped with a luscious cream cheese frosting (recipe provided at the back of the box).
Red Velvet Cake with Leftover Cream Cheese Frosting
Maya Decadence Red Velvet Cake is a richly red and velvety confection which run a gamut of flavors from milky to acidic to slightly chocolatey.
The resulting cake also goes well with cream cheese frosting. Fortunately, I had some leftover from the Yellow Cake. I saved the Whipped Cream Powder included in its box for the Devil’s Food Cake.
Devil’s Food Cake with Chocolate Ganache and Whipped Cream Frosting
Maya Decadence Devil’s Food Cake Premium Cake Mix produces cakes that are richer, darker, fluffier, and as simply delicious as you can imagine, thanks to its use of unsweetened chocolate instead of cocoa powder.
I made this especially sinful by topping each layer with chocolate ganache, then covering the top with kisses of sweetened whipped cream made from the powder included in the Red Velvet box.
In case you’re still on the fence on whether or not Maya Decadence Premium Cake Mixes are for you, consider these advantages:
- Convenience. They save you the time and hassle of measuring and mixing individual ingredients. With Maya Decadence Premium Cake Mixes, you can simply follow the instructions on the package (or improvise like I do sometimes) and have your baked goods ready in no time.
- Consistency. Since Maya Decadence Premium Cake Mixes are made with standardized recipes and ingredients, you can expect consistent results every time you use them. This is especially helpful if you are new to baking and want to ensure that your baked goods turn out well.
- Variety. Maya Decadence Premium Cake Mixes come in three variants which can be baked strictly per instruction or adapted into new recipes. They allow you to experiment with different frostings, icings or toppings to truly customize your cake creations.
- Cost-effective. Using Maya Decadence Premium Cake Mixes is definitely more affordable than buying and stocking up on all the individual ingredients separately, especially if you only need a small amount of a specific ingredient. They also help reduce food waste by providing the exact amount of each ingredient needed for the recipe.
- Long shelf life. Maya Decadence Premium Cake Mixes have a long shelf life, making them a great pantry staple. This means you can always have a cake on hand for last-minute baking needs (such as gifts or potluck contributions) or unexpected guests.
So, go ahead and try these fabulous baking hacks. Who would have thought that you can produce gourmet desserts in minutes just by using cake mixes?
Know more kitchen hacks by visiting the Maya Kitchen website or following it on Facebook and Instagram.
One thought on “Gourmet desserts in minutes with Maya Decadence Premium Mixes”
Beautiful! I remember attempting to make a cake from scratch. It looked like a cow pat! Perhaps, I’ll try again someday. I just wish they have cake mixes for diabs like myself!
LikeLiked by 1 person