Who can resist strawberries?
That vibrant red color, the rich plumpness of the fruit, the heady beckoning fragrance and the burst of fruity sweetness as you bite into it with just a bit of tanginess to make it all the more intriguing to the palate. Any encounter with this fruit is a sensual delight.
It’s hardly surprising, then, that this fruit becomes so prevalent around Valentine’s Day.
Moonleaf Tea Shop brings strawberry lovers fresh ways to enjoy their favorite fruit with the relaunch of its strawberry line of drinks under its Berry Much in Love category.
These drinks pair the fruity sweetness of strawberry with Moonleaf’s house-brewed black or green tea, creamy milk, and chewy coconut nata. This line includes:
Strawberry Milk Tea with Nata (Php120).
Strawberry Black Tea with Nata (Php100).
Strawberry Yakult with Nata (Php120).
Strawberry Milk Slush with Nata (Php160).
Since these drinks are best enjoyed when shared with our special someone, Moonleaf makes this drinks available on special deals which give great savings:
- 2 Strawberry Milk Tea with Nata for Php199 (save Php41)
- 2 Strawberry Black Tea with Nata for Php179 (save Php21)
- 2 Strawberry Yakult with Nata for Php189 (save Php51)
- 2 Strawberry Milk Slush with Nata for Php249 (save Php71)
Enjoy these deals until March 31, 2021.
Can’t wait to get “Berry Much in Love” with these drinks? Grab yours now by dropping by your nearest Moonleaf Tea Shop branch or ordering from GrabFood, FoodPanda, Shopee and Lazada.
Disclosure: Product samples were provided to facilitate this feature article.
Photo credit: Massimiliano Martini on Unsplash for the strawberry photo
Check out my reviews of other milk tea joints:
- Sakura Hanami, Maginhawa
- Tantea, Tomas Morato
- Bon Appetea, Milagrosa Katipunan
- Paper Moon Cafe’s, Trinoma
- Chachago, SM East Ortigas
- Serenitea, Greenhills
- Gong Cha, L&Y Plaza
- Tea 101, California Garden Square
- Gotcha Fresh Tea, Greenhills
- Brown Cafe, BGC
- Jelly G Thai Milk Tea, Ayala Malls Feliz
- Teals & Tea Cafe, Santa Lucia
- Bubba Lab, Graceland Plaza
- Tiger Sugar, Trinoma Mall
- Pig Tea, Sta Lucia
- Juice Cubi, MOA Complex
- Chachago, Tomas Morato
- Bubba Lab, Lamp Quarters
- Gong Cha, Tomas Morato
- Cha Tuk Chak, Greenhills
- The Alley, SM North EDSA
- Infinitea, Tomas Morato
- Xing Fu Tang, Greenhills
- Dakasi, Tomas Morato
- Chatime, SM East Ortigas
- Make Your Own Cafe, Tomas Morato
- UltraKappu, Old Balara
- Tea Bubble House, Greenhills
- Good Good, Tomas Morato
- Make Your Own Cafe, Maginhawa
- Jelly G, Thai Milk Tea, UP Town Center
- Macao Imperial Tea, SM Manila
- Coco Fresh Tea & Juice, Ugong
- Macao Imperial Tea, Timog
- Happy Cup, Tomas Morato
- Snack Attack, SM North EDSA
- Oh My Chicken, Tondo
- Yi Fang, Tomas Morato