Nothing tastes more like summer than biting into fresh and luscious fruits. We never fail to look forward to their fruity sweetness bursting over our tastebuds and the feel of their succulent textures inside our mouths.
Well, what if those fruits were crafted into very Instagrammable cakes? They would be a feast for our eyes, as well as the tastebuds, right?
That’s what Koomi did when it released its picture-worthy yogurt cakes.
Koomi is an Australia-based chain which specializes in combinations of natural probiotic drinking yogurt with various fresh and wholesome ingredients to produce yummy and icy drinks. It opened its first shops in the Philippines in 2019, bringing its signature #GuiltlessGoodness to yogurt drink lovers in the metro.
It introduced its yogurt cakes in 2020, which now come in several flavors which incorporate our favorite fruits, and, of course, Koomi’s signature probiotic yogurt. And now, they come in solo-sized cups, perfect for a quick dessert anytime!
Waterberry Wonder Yogurt Cake.
Layers of moist, gluten-free almond cake, juicy watermelon, yogurt cream and topped with fresh strawberries and chopped pistachios.
Choco Moo Yogurt Cake.
Layers of dacquoise, chocolate yogurt, yogurt cream and mango slices drizzled with chocolate syrup.
Avo Nice Day Cake
Layers of dacquoise, avocado yogurt and yogurt cream topped with chopped pistachios.
So if you’ve got a hankering for that sweet and inimitable taste of summer, get some #GuiltFreeGoodness and cake out with a Koomi Yogurt Cake in a cup!
Drop by any of these Koomi outlets:
- Pasig: The Podium, Unimart Capitol Commons
- Mandaluyong: SM Megamall
- Quezon City: Robinsons Magnolia, SM North EDSA, Robinsons Galleria, Z Square Mall, Ali Mall, Ayala Malls Vertis North, SM Fairview, Timog Avenue, Mezza Residences, Fisher Mall, Hemady Square, White Plains, UP Town Center, Maginhawa
- Pasay: SM Mall of Asia, Double Dragon
- Taguig: SM Aura, Uptown Mall
- Manila: SM San Lazaro, SM Manila, Lucky Chinatown
- San Juan: VMall Greenhills
- Alabang: Festival Mall
- Makati: SM Jazz, Glorietta 4, Salcedo Village
- Malabon: Fisher Mall
- Las Pinas: SM Southmall
- Paranaque: SM Bicutan, BF Homes
- Rizal: SM Taytay, Robinsons Place Antipolo
Koomi also delivers via GrabFood and FoodPanda.
Check out my previous posts about Koomi: