Just when I thought that there are no more new ideas when it comes to beauty and self-care, I received a package from Sisig Society containing a sisig-flavored lip balm.
Yes, a sisig-flavored lip balm.
While conventional wisdom in lip products veer towards combinations of floral or fruity scents and flavors, someone at Sisig Society probably said, “Hey, why not make a lip balm flavor that people actually eat?”
And, well, here you go.
Don’t knock it ’til you’ve tried it, though.
The product comes in two signature flavors: Classic Pork and Spicy Chicken. Both flavors are specially formulated to meet beauty standards while satisfying sisig cravings.
Each swipe of these lip balms across your kissers contains a taste of either chicken or pork meat, caramelized onions, chicharon and Sisig Society’s very own secret sauce.
And it does a great job of moisturizing lips, too!
Here’s a wild idea: give your Significant Other a kiss while wearing this lip balm and see if the poor creature can figure out how the yummy taste of sisig came to be on your lips. Oh, and props to you if you time this prank near a mealtime so you can both go to Sisig Society to satisfy the sisig craving that’s sure to pop out.
(I see what you did there, Sisig Society…) 😉
Now, where to find a Sisig Society outlet…
- East Capitol Drive, Kapitolyo, Pasig City
- Food Gallery, Third Floor, Ali Mall, Araneta Center, Cubao, Quezon City
- Third Floor, Fisher Mall, Quezon Avenue, Del Monte, Quezon City
- Calle Bistro, Ground Floor, Ever Gotesco Mall, Commonwealth Avenue, Old Balara, Quezon City
- Unit 12 The Fort Strip, 28th Street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
- Ground Floor, One World Square, McKinley Hill, Taguig
- Ground Floor, Ayala Malls Marikina, Liwasang Kalayaan, Marikina Heights, Marikina City
- Third Floor, Circuit Lane, Ayala Malls Circuit, Olympia, Makati
- Ground Floor, Dela Rosa Carpark 2, Legaspi Village, Makati
- Ground Floor, Fisher Mall, Navotas-Caloocan Junction, Longos, Malabon City