Have you ever had the urge to take a break from your busy work schedule and just break out into song? (Well, I have. Lots of times, in fact.)
Well, at Padi’s Point, Upper Antipolo, you can do just that and more with your closest buddies (who hopefully won’t judge you) in comfort (and more importantly, in privacy), thanks to the BKDA-OKE Room at this branch.
As the name implies, this room is best enjoyed by a group of friends singing to their favorite karaoke numbers.
One of Japan’s greatest contributions to the world, in my opinion at least, karaoke has surprising health benefits. Singing for recreation makes you feel lighter and less anxious, thanks to endorphins (the “happy” hormones) released when you participate in a fun activity.
Karaoke also helps you express your emotions. Those with pent-up frustrations can belt out Gloria Gaynor’s “I Will Survive,” or Disney’s “Let It Go” to get that feeling of empowerment. If you want to pay tribute to your Significant Other, go right ahead with Stephen Bishop’s Classic “It Might Be You,” or grieve over a lost love with Adelle’s “Hello.” (But whatever you do, don’t sing Frank Sinatra’s “My Way,” at least not in the Philippines, ok?)
Singing karaoke also gives you the opportunity to improve your breathing. You hold yourself a little straighter (improving your posture), exercise the muscles in your diaphragm and abdominals as well as utilize more of your lungs.
In between renditions of your favored ditties, why not chow down some of Padi’s Point’s signature dishes such as the onesincluded in the Videoke Package 1 (Php1,599) which were served to our group? Check them out:
Fried Shrimp Crackers and Nacho Chips and Cheese. My favorite chows for mindless eating: kropek and nachos!
Sizzling Sisig and Sizzling Tofu. Enjoy them separately, or as Chef Jocen of BoodlebearPH suggests, mix ’em together for a new take on the Pinoy classic tokwa’t baboy.
Building up the courage to bust out your tunes and moves? Work up your confidence with two of Padi’s Points Cocktail Towers that also come with the package.
So the next chance you get, grab your gang and head off to Padi’s Point for a great rockin’ time.
This Padi’s Point branch is located at L Sumulong Memorial Circle, Dalig, Upper Antipolo, Rizal, open daily from 6am to 4am. For inquiries and reservations, call +63 2 6953207.
Other branches are located at:
- Alpha D Compound, Sumulong Highway, Santa Cruz, Lower Antipolo, Rizal
- Ground Floor, Century Imperial Suites, South Triangle, Quezon City
- Second Floor, SKY Garden, SM City North EDSA, Bago Bantay, Quezon City
- Ground Floor, Coliseum Center, Araneta Center, Cubao, Quezon City
- Third Floor, Femar Arcade Philcoa, 34 Masaya Street, Diliman, Quezon City
- 375 Quirino Highway corner Tandang Sora Avenue, Sangandaan, Quezon City
- Robinsons Nova Market, Quirono Highway, Novaliches, Quezon City
- Exterior Second Floor, Star Mall EDSA-Shaw Boulevard, Highway Hills, Mandaluyong
- Gil Puyat Avenue, Libertad, Pasay City
- Second Floor, Empire Center EDSA Mall, Epifanio delos Santos Avenue, Libertad, Pasay
- 463 Remedios Street, Malate, Manila
- A.H. Lacson Avenue across SM San Lazaro, Santa Cruz, Manila
- Second Floor, The Grandz Commercial Center, MacArthur Highway, South Caloocan, Caloocan City
- The Grills, Yellow Building Filinvest, South Station, Filinvest City, Muntinlupa
- Alabang-Zapote Road, Pamplona, Las Pinas
Disclosure: Together with other foodies, I was invited to join a foodie meetup held at this restaurant. Food items mentioned here were served to allow us to sample the fare and were not paid for by the attendees, including myself.
Check out my reviews of other Filipino restaurants:
- The Lechon Shop, Tomas Morato
- Angus Tapa Centrale, Tomas Morato
- Gerry’s Grill, Tomas Morato
- Luna J Filipino Gastropub, Tomas Morato
- Gerry’s Grill, SM Marikina
- Bacolod Chicken Parilla, Tomas Morato
- Classic Savory, SM East Ortigas
- Jaytee’s Tagaytay
- Buddy’s, Cubao
- Cabalen, Ayala Malls Feliz
- Limbaga 77, Tomas Morato
- Victorino’s, Tomas Morato
- Locavore, Kapitolyo
- Recipes, Tomas Morato
- Mozu at Ming’s, Tagaytay
- Siglo Modern Filipino, Tagaytay
- Conti’s, Greenbelt
- 13 Ubay Street, Banawe
- Ilustrado Restaurant, Intramuros
- Rico’s Lechon, Tiendesitas
- Fika, Capitol Hills, QC
- Sartin, Tagaytay
- Lazat, Tomas Morato
- Romulo Cafe, Tomas Morato
- Lobo Filipino Tavern, Poblacion
- Joliant, Tomas Morato
- Ombu Kusina, Tomas Morato
- Padi’s Point, Sumulong
18 thoughts on “Barkada-oke at Padi’s Point, Antipolo”
This is nice! I didn’t know Padis Point has private rooms.
Nice place foe barkada or Friday after-work chill with work colleagues. Nothing beats good food, karaoke, and laugher.
While I was reading your blog, I remembered a friend of mine. He’ll have a vacation here in PH from Japan. He’ll love this! 😍
Great! Show him and your gang a great time here. 🙂
Never pa ko nag-Padis. Hehe. Idk why but after seeing your post, mukhang gusto ko na pumunta as in now na. Hahaha. Parang ang sarap ng mga food nila!
Hahaha! Grabe ako nung subo ako nang subo ng Kropek at Nachos!
I enjoy going to noraebang when I was in Korea. I didn’t know that Padi’s Point has private room for KTV</a. I'll check out their branch her in Dasma.
LikeLiked by 1 person
First time I heard about it when I actually went there.
This is so classic na. Before ang alam mo lang talaga na tambayan is Padis point. It’s great na they are upgrading narin with Videoke narin sila.
I always heard about Padi’s Point since I was in college and that was more than 10yrs ago. I believe they are established in the industry. But I only know now that they have private rooms. I haven’t been in one btw.
LikeLiked by 1 person
inuman at kainan lang ang punta namin sa Padi’s POint dati, hahaha.. may karaoke na rin pala ngayon. good to know about it:-)
I was enjoying reading about the health benefits of Karaoke and I couldn’t agree more! Haha.
Price looks reasonable for group videoke. Will definitely recommend this to my friends near Antipolo.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Go! Let me know how it goes. 🙂
may videoke na ang Padi’s??? wow, that’s a great business move, I think. kaya lang ang layo ng Antipolo. Sayang!
Been hearing a lot about PADIs Point but what ive read in this blog made us want to try it agad! Karaoke to the maaax! Thanks for the share!
Glad to have helped you in discovering nee places to experience!