Truth be told: I came from a family of true-blue steak-lovin’ carnivores and so did my Hubby. Apparently, through the interplay of “nature” and “nurture”, our kiddoes turned out to be just like us.
Little wonder, then, that the thought of indulging our inner carnivores by having a steak lunch at Meat Depot after a bout of shopping in Greenhills was enough to have us practically salivating with excitement for the upcoming meal.
Meat Depot has the unique quality of being both a butcher shop and a kitchen at the same time. First established in 2014, it aimed to provide consumers with quality meats for home or institutional consumption, and to bring excellently cooked meats to hungry diners.
At any of its branches, diners can browse through and select their choice from a wide selection of premium cuts which they can bring home, or turn over to Meat Depot’s master grillers for cooking those meats to bring out all of its possibilities in flavor, tenderness and juiciness.
So that’s how we ended up gorging ourselves with our tender and juicy medium-cooked AB Rib-Eye Steaks (Php2,410/kg with Php125 cooking charge per piece which already includes mushroom gravy and choice of rice or mashed potato).
Well, what can I say? We really are a family of steak lovers!
This Meat Depot branch is located at Second Floor. O Square Building 2, Greenhills Shopping Center, Greenhills, San Juan.
Steak lovers in the metro will be happy to know that although this branch is closed for the duration of the enhanced community quarantine, selected Meat Depot branches are still open for pick-up and take-out.
Available products in these branches include:
- Pork: lean ground (Php268/kg), menudo cut (Php304/kg), pork cubes (Php288/kg), pork chop (Php278/kg), country style (Php380/kg) and baby back ribs (Php330/kg)
- Beef: ground (Php275/kg), shank (Php400)
- Angus Beef; T-bone (Php2,070/kg), Striploin (Php2,130/kg), Rib-Eye (Php2,410/kg), Tomahawk (Php2,535/kg) and Tenderloin (Php3,920/kg)
- Wagyu: Japanese Wagyu Striploin (Php10,070/kg) and Japanese Rib-Eye A4 (Php11,130/kg)
Just call or message the branch closest to you, indicate your name, order and time of pick up, make your payment via BDO and pick up your order or have it delivered to you through Grab Express or Lalamove.
- Banawe, Quezon City: +63 966 7444366
- Paseo de Magallanes, Makati: +63 926 0755187
- BF Homes, Paranaque: +63 926 6474778
Check out my reviews of other steak joints in the metro:
- Prime Steakhouse, SM North EDSA
- Nanka Japanese Steakhouse, Paligsahan
- Big Daddy’s Steakhouse, Tomas Morato
- Mad Mark’s, Robinsons Galleria
- Mad Mark’s, Kapitolyo
- Mad Mark’s, UP Town Center
- Mad Mark’s, BGC
- Mad Mark’s, Glorietta
- Sizzlin’ Steak, SM East Ortigas
- Melo’s, Tomas Morato
- Artsy Cafe, Maginhawa
- Vittorio’s, Tomas Morato