￼Every once in a while, even responsible and serious adults need to let loose their inner child.
Well, guess what: you can do exactly that the camp-themed Scout’s Honor branch in Ayala Malls Vertis North.
Designed to be a place where kids can hang out and enjoy their favorite food, it can also be a place for adults to give in to their playful side.
Together with my officemates, I set out to allow my inner child free rein over lunch at Scout’s Honor.
There, we munched on kid- and kid-at-heart-friendly fare which included:
Crackers, while waiting for our order.
Campfire Potatoes (Ph135). Handcut fries deep-fried to a crisp golden-brown topped with bacon bits and doused with cheese sauce.
Crispy Calamari and Chips (Php165). Crispy battered squid rings flavored with oregano and fennel and served with freshly crisped potato chips.
Scout’s Honor Cheeseburger (Php160 + Php75 for drink and fries). Scout’s Signature beef patty topped with melted cheese sauce between buttery toasted buns.
Tapsilog (Php245). Sukiyaki-cut USDA Beef tapa served with garlic rice, two sunny side up eggs, atchara and spiced vinegar.
Burger Silog (Php235). An all-beef burger steak in savory gravy served with garlic rice, two sunny side up eggs, atchara and spiced vinegar.
1 Bite 2 Bite (Php80/10 pieces). Mini-bite size milk chocolate chip cookies that we divided among ourselves.
I love how Scout’s Honor totally gets a kid’s predilection for melted cheese sauce, and of course, cookies!
And since two of us unlocked our Zomato Gold provileges here, we got two of these dishes for free!
Zomato Gold provides members with 1+1 (Buy 1 Get 1) deals on food or 2+2 (Buy 2 Get 2) deals on drinks for dining in at partner restaurants. All you have to do is sign up for a Zomato Gold membership here. Use the code JELLYB to get 45% off the membership fee.
Want to have some of that kiddie joy right at home?
During the enhanced community quarantine, two of Scout’s Honor’s branches are open from 11am to 7pm Tuesdays to Sundays with a special menu for takeout, delivery via GrabFood and FoodPanda or pickup via Grab Assistant or Lalamove Purchase Service:
- Uptown Bonifacio: To order, call +63 917 631 0765 or +63 2 79467374
- Santolan Town Plaza: To order, call +63 917 7061607 or +63 2 77288902
This Scout’s Honor branch is located at Level 1, Ayala Malls Vertis North, Bagong Pag-Asa, Quezon City with store hours from 8am to 10pm daily. For inquiries and reservations, call +63 2 79406480 or +63 917 7021404.
Other branches are located at:
- Estancia Mall, Capitol Commons, Oranbo, Pasig
- Uptown Place Mall, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
- Santolan Town Plaza, Little Baguio, San Juan
- SM City North EDSA, Bago Bantay, Quezon City
- SM City Fairview, Novaliches, Quezon City
- Century City Mall, Poblacion, Makati
- Robinsons Place Manila, Ermita, Manila
Check out my blog posts on breakfast/brunch joints around the metro:
- Rabbitgirl’s Dairy Bread, Tomas Morato
- Dean & De Luca, Tomas Morato
- Sourdough Cafe + Deli, Tomas Morato
- Prologue Neighborhood Kitchen, Tomas Morato
- Press by Fully Booked, Powerplant Mall
- Nitro 7 Coffee & Tea Bar, SM Pasig
- 390 Degrees, Entertainment City
- Cafe Shibuya, Trinoma
- Cafe Shibuya, Glorietta
- The Fat Seed Cafe + Roastery, UP Town Center
- Chef Jessie, Rockwell Club
- ALTA by Relik, San Juan
- Santiago’s Cafe, Mandaluyong
- Over Easy, Marikina
- Hustle Cafe, Tomas Morato
- Sammy’s, Cainta
- Artesa Deli + Coffee, Kapitolyo
- Burrow Cafe, Antipolo
- Pookaberry Cafe, Tomas Morato
- Cafe Tribu, Victoria de Morato
- Cafe Tribu, Kamuning
- Cafe Tribu, Gloria Diaz
- Bluesmith Coffee & Kitchen, Greenbelt
- Little Owl Cafe, New Manila
- Starbucks, Tomas Morato
- Starbucks, SM East Ortigas
- The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf, Tomas Morato
- The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf, Venice Piazza
- The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf, SM East Ortigas
- White Camp Coffee, Tomas Morato