Busy working at home but in need of some nourishment to plow through your tasks?
Not to worry because you can easily have a tasty and filling sub from Subway delivered right to your doorstep!
The sub, or the submarine, is a sandwich made with a length of bread split lengthwise and filled meats, cheeses, vegetables and condiments. It is so-named because of its distinctive shape, but has also been called hoagie, hero or grinder.
Subway, the world’s largest single-brand restaurant chain, specializes in submarine sandwiches, some of which, my kiddos and I were able to sample when Hubby ordered a few subs for our mid-afternoon snack. These include:
6-inch BLT (Php276). People say that great things come in threes. In the case of this sandwich, those three things are crispy bacon, crisp lettuce and juicy tomato slices served with mayo on freshly baked honey oat bread.
6-inch Roasted Chicken Breast (Php149). A six-inch sub with a tender, juicy roasted boneless chicken breast patty, with lettuce, tomatoes, green peppers, onions and mayo is served on freshly baked honey oat bread.
Truth be told, Hubby ordered a 12-inch Spicy Italian (Php264), a footlong sub with spicy salami and pepperoni with crispy veggies on a freshly baked footlong bread, but I didn’t get a chance to take a picture of it anymore. Guess why, hehehe!
Well, I do plan on getting a fews subs again soon, especially since it has an ongoing Two for Php200 promo.
Feel like a sub today?
This Subway branch is located at Ground Floor, Zeta Tower, Bridgetowne Business Center, Libis, Quezon City, and is open from 9am to 4pm for takeout and delivery via GrabFood and FoodPanda.
Download the Grab App and get a discount on your first food order when you use my code: GRABJELLYBEANS.
Use this link to download the FoodPanda app and get Php100 off your first order.
Check out my blog posts on comfort food joints around the metro:
- Rabbitgirl’s Dairy Bread, Tomas Morato
- Dean & DeLuca, Tomas Morato
- Celsius, Lamp Quarters
- Sourdough Cafe + Deli, Tomas Morato
- Prologue Neighborhood Kitchen, Tomas Morato
- Press by Fully Booked, Powerplant Mall
- Cafe Shibuya, Trinoma
- Cafe Shibuya, Glorietta
- The Fat Seed Cafe + Roastery, UP Town Center
- Hustle Cafe, Tomas Morato
- Artesa Deli + Coffee, Kapitolyo
- Pookaberry Cafe, Tomas Morato
- Cafe Tribu, Victoria de Morato
- Cafe Tribu, Kamuning
- Cafe Tribu, Gloria Diaz
- Bluesmith Coffee & Kitchen, Greenbelt
- Little Owl Cafe, New Manila
- Starbucks, Tomas Morato
- Starbucks, SM East Ortigas
- The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf, Tomas Morato
- The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf, Venice Piazza
- The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf, SM East Ortigas
- White Camp Coffee, Tomas Morato
3 thoughts on “A Subway Snack Attack”
Wow ansarap nman nyan❤️
Yes ! pag na attend ako ng school meeting ng son ko on Araullo Highschool sa UN taft jan kami nag snack time hehehe thanks for the code Ms. Gel 👍😍❤
I haven’t been try this kind of food. Looks delicious and healthy.