Let’s face it: we busy moms face quite a lot of challenges when it comes to preparing home-cooked meals.
With the demands of work, managing a household, and taking care of children, finding the time and energy to plan, shop for, and prepare healthy and delicious meals can be a daunting task. This can lead us to sometimes relying on fast food, takeout, or pre-packaged meals, which can be expensive and unhealthy in the long run.
Plus, we also sometimes struggle with finding inspiration and coming up with new meal ideas that our families will enjoy. The pressure of ensuring that meals are nutritious, well-balanced, and meet dietary restrictions or preferences can also add to the stress of meal preparation.
All of these challenges add to our burdens as busy moms, but this is where Mommy Loida Foods can help by providing convenient, high-quality, and nutritious meal solutions.
Mommy Loida Foods
Mommy Loida Foods offers a range of products that make cooking at home easier and more convenient, saving us valuable time time in the kitchen but also ensuring that we can provide our families with wholesome and nutritious meals that they will enjoy.
Here are three ways Mommy Loida Foods make lutong-bahay an easier and more delicious affair for us busy moms:
- Frozen Packs. Mommy Loida Foods come in frozen packs wherein the ingredients are already pre-prepared; meats have been marinated, sauces have already been made and viands have been pre-seasoned. We can buy our favorite viands and store them in our freezer, ready to be brought out and cooked when we need them.
- High-quality ingredients. All of Mommy Loida Foods’ products are made with high-quality, healthy ingredients that are free from preservatives and additives. Moms can feel good about what they’re feeding their families, knowing that they’re getting wholesome and nutritious meals.
- Time-saving solutions. Since all the ingredients have already been pre-prepared, all we have to do is thaw out the frozen packs and follow the step-by-step instructions, then voila! We have a meal for the family to enjoy. Quite a big help to us busy moms who may not have the time or energy to do all the chopping, slicing and dicing, isn’t it?
Pinoy food faves
Mommy Loida Foods offers a range of Pinoy-favorite ulams that are sure to be big hits at the dinner table. These include:
Barbecue Liempo. A flavorful cut of pork belly that has been marinated in a savory blend of spices and herbs, perfect for grilling, roasting, or pan-frying.
Chicken Inasal. Traditional grilled chicken dish wherein chicken pieces are marinated in a tangy and flavorful mixture of vinegar, calamansi juice, garlic, and spices.
Pork Sisig. Classic Kapampangan dish made with chopped pork that has been sautéed with onions, garlic, and chili peppers then mixed with calamansi juice, soy sauce, and mayonnaise to create a tangy and savory flavor, making a great either as an appetizer or a main dish.
Quick and easy dimsum
If you want to treat the fam to a satisfying snack of dimsum, Mommy Loida’s got you covered there as well with its Tagumpay line.
Mini Pork Asado Siopao. Fluffy steamed buns made with first-class flour and filled with sweet and savory pork asado filling. It may also be air-fried.
Chicken Siomai. Tasty steamed dumpling made with lean ground chicken, minced vegetables and aromatics, best enjoyed with toyomansi. It may also be deep-fried.
Mommy Loida Foods’ range of convenient and high-quality frozen food products make home cooking easier and more enjoyable for busy moms as they allow us to save time and energy in the kitchen while providing delicious and nutritious meals for the family.
So moms, go ahead and enjoy the benefits of home-cooked meals without the stress and hassle of meal planning and preparation. Whether you’re looking to try new takes on classic Pinoy dishes or want to simplify your mealtime routine with quick and easy dimsum, Mommy Loida Foods has something to offer. So why not give them a try and discover how they can help make your life easier and your home-cooked meals more delicious!
Place your orders at Blk 2 Lot 5 Samadores Compound Area, 2 Luzon Ave, Quezon City (Tel. No.: +63 9176282298) or contact Mommy Loida Foods via its Facebook and Instagram pages.
Mommy Loida Frozen Foods are also available at Bamaka Meatshop Prime outlets located in:
- Antipolo: 283 Sumulong Highway, Antipolo, Rizal (Tel: +63 919 0746044)
- Cainta: 29 E Village East Avenue, Barangay Story. Domingo, Cainta, Rizal (Tel: +63 928 5512488)
- Quezon City: 14 Freedom Lane, Quezon City (Tel: +63 998 5600522)
Disclosure: Product samples were provided to facilitate this feature.