Does your fam love donuts?
Mine sure do!
And, boy, we do all go crazy over these sweet little creations from Krispy Kreme!
Krispy Kreme has been around for over fifty years, with families in the southern United States making a trip to their local Krispy Kreme branch their weekly ritual. Then, in the 1990s, Krispy Kreme underwent a massive expansion by opening branches coast to coast.
The brand reached our shores back in 2006 when it opened its first Philippine branch in Bonifacio Global City.
Today, it is firmly entrenched in the hearts (and palates!) of Pinoy donut lovers.
To give my fam a taste of the various donut possibilities that Krispy Kreme can bring, I recently ordered a Mixed Dozen (Php470) to be delivered to our home.
This includes a box containing six pieces of Krispy Kreme’s original glazed (also know as “OG”) donuts and a box containing six pieces of assorted donut flavors.
The OG donuts are Krispy Kreme’s signature flavor, made from Krispy Kreme’s donut mix, water and yeast, which are mixed, fried and glazed in accordance to strict specifications to produce that light and fluffy donuts we so love.
As for the other six pieces, we got a variety of flavors for the fam to discover and enjoy: KitKat Chocolate, KitKat Matcha, Glazed Vanilla Cake, Double Chocolate Cake and Glazed Chocolate Cake.
So despite the still ongoing community quarantine, donut lovers can still get their donut cravings satisfied by having their Krispy Kreme donuts delivered just like we did!
Plus, here’s some good news for donut fans! From August 17 to 20, you can have six Original Glazed, three ring-filled Choco Iced Kreme Filled, a New York Cheesecake, a KitKat Chocolate and a Red Velvet delivered to your doorstep for just Php399 if you course your order online or through +63 2 88879000 (Metro Manila Hotline), thanks to Krispy Kreme’s Delivery Dozen Deal.
Check out which Krispy Kreme stores are open near you.
Do you know what else is available for delivery? A Krispy Kreme OG Card, that’s what! Get this card to start enjoying freebies such as a half-dozen OG donuts for every order of a dozen OGs, as well as a free box of three OGs on your birthday and more!
Check out my reviews of other dessert shops in the metro:
- Cafe Mary Grace, Eastwood Mall
- Cafe Mary Grace, Greenbelt
- Krispy Kreme, San Isidro
- Krispy Kreme, SM Center Pasig
- Bake My Day, Libis
- Avocadoria.PH, Greenhills
- Avocadoria.PH, Estancia Mall
- Avocadoria.PH, Robinsons Galleria
- Dairy Queen, Greenfield District
- Tim Horton’s, L&Y Plaza
- J.CO Donuts, SM Megamall
- Shari Shari, BGC
- Avocadoria.ph, Ayala Malls Vertis North
- Cara Mia, Robinsons Galleria
- Fiorgelato, Sta Lucia East
- Morelli’s, Shangri-la Plaza
- Morelli’s, Powerplant Mall
- Tsoko.Nut Batirol, Tomas Morato
- Miguelito’s Hyped Mangoes, Tomas Morato
- Hui Lau Shan, Eastwood Mall
- Loraine’s Coffee and Pastry Shop, Santa Lucia
- Hui Lau Shan, SM North EDSA
- Coffee Time, Santolan
- Taki Taki, Century City Mall
- Aqua S, SM North EDSA
- BLK 513, SM North EDSA
- Hui Lau Shan, Greenhills
- Affojeans, SM North
- Gelato Lab, Tomas Morato
- Hobing, BGC Stopover
- The Lost Bread, SM East Ortigas
- LlaoLlao, Glorietta
- Sugarhouse, Glorietta
- BLK 513, SM Megamall
- BLK 513, Glorietta
- Elait, Tomas Morato
- Elait, Eastwood Mall
- Cold Stone Creamery, BGC
- Chocolatier, Tomas Morato
- Jang Da Bang Cafe, Ortigas
- Auntie Anne’s, SM Hypermart
- Sugar Fix, Tomas Morato
- Coreon Gate, Metrowalk
- Indulge, Cubao
- Le Reve Patisserie, Ugong
- Hui Lau Shan, SM Megamall
- Hobing, SM Marikina