Valentine’s Day may be over but it’s not too late to treat your loved ones to a sweet treat.
This is what I did this past weekend when Hubby and I made a stopover at Santolan Town Plaza and I espied a branch of Scout’s Honor in the area.
Scout’s Honor is an artisanal cookie store inspired by the Girl Scout cookie concept. Its cookies are made fresh daily with premium ingredients, certainly a treat for dessert lovers. Having expanded its menu to include hot comfort food, Scout’s Honor outlets became places where kids and adults can hang out in comfortably.
I decided to bring home some cookies for my kiddos to brighten their day.
Fortunately, I was able to get two pieces each of limited-edition Valentine cookies, Scout’s Honor’s beloved cookie flavors shaped into cute hearts available within February:
Ultimate Chocolate Chip (Php60/pc).
Cashew Macadamia (Php60/pc).
Rocky Road (Php60/pc).
Ultimate Red Velvet (Php95/pc).
To make an even dozen, I ordered two more pieces each of other Cub Scout Cookie flavors:
White Cranberry Oatmeal (Php60/pc).
For my Hubby’s toddler niece who was visiting our home that afternoon with her parents, I got a dozen of 1 Bite 2 Bite cookies (Php95) which consisted of four pieces each of Milk Chocolate Chip, Dark Chocolate Chip and Peanut Butter Fledge for the little one to bring home.
As luck would have it, I was able to get some treats for my fur-baby as well as Scout’s Honor also offers peanut-butter flavored Dog Treats (Php95). It’s a well-deserved for my beloved pooch and Guardian of Casa de Jellybeans.
Why don’t you bring home some sweet treats for your little ones to show your love today?
This Scout’s Honor branch is located at Ground Floor, Santolan Town Plaza, Col. Bonny Serrano Avenue, Little Baguio, San Juan City, open daily from 11am to 7pm.
Other branches are located at:
- Second Floor, Uptown Place Mall, 36th Street Corner 9th Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
- Ground Floor, Phase 2, UP Town Center, Katipunan Avenue, Diliman, Quezon City
- Level 1, Ayala Malls Vertis North, Bagong Pag-Asa, Quezon City
- Upper Ground Floor, Main Building, SM City North EDSA, Bago Bantay, Quezon City
- Ground Floor, Pedro Gil Wing, Robinson’s Place Manila Ermita, Ermita, Manila
- Upper Ground Floor, Main Building, SM City Fairview, Novaliches, Quezon City
Check out my reviews of other dessert shops in the metro:
- Ben’s Cookies, SM Megamall
- Red Ribbon Bakeshop, Lucky Gold Plaza
- Dairy Queen, Mandaluyong
- Ben’s Cookies, Podium
- The French Baker, Sta. Lucia East
- Krispy Kreme, Greenhills
- The Lost Bread, SM North EDSA
- Dairy Queen, Sta Lucia East
- Goldilocks, San Isidro
- Lia’s Cakes in Season, Kapitolyo
- Brownies Unlimited, SM Megamall
- Cafe Mary Grace, SM East Ortigas
- Cafe Mary Grace, Eastwood Mall
- Cafe Mary Grace, Greenbelt
- Krispy Kreme, SM Megamall
- Krispy Kreme, San Isidro
- Krispy Kreme, SM Center Pasig
- Bake My Day, Libis
- Avocadoria.PH, Greenhills
- Avocadoria.PH, Estancia Mall
- Avocadoria.PH, Robinsons Galleria
- Dairy Queen, Greenfield District
- Tim Horton’s, L&Y Plaza
- J.CO Donuts, SM Megamall
- Shari Shari, BGC
- Avocadoria.ph, Ayala Malls Vertis North
- Cara Mia, Robinsons Galleria
- Fiorgelato, Sta Lucia East
- Morelli’s, Shangri-la Plaza
- Morelli’s, Powerplant Mall
- Tsoko.Nut Batirol, Tomas Morato
- Miguelito’s Hyped Mangoes, Tomas Morato
- Hui Lau Shan, Eastwood Mall
- Loraine’s Coffee and Pastry Shop, Santa Lucia
- Hui Lau Shan, SM North EDSA
- Coffee Time, Santolan
- Taki Taki, Century City Mall
- Aqua S, SM North EDSA
- BLK 513, SM North EDSA
- Hui Lau Shan, Greenhills
- Affojeans, SM North
- Gelato Lab, Tomas Morato
- Hobing, BGC Stopover
- The Lost Bread, SM East Ortigas
- LlaoLlao, Glorietta
- Sugarhouse, Glorietta
- BLK 513, SM Megamall
- BLK 513, Glorietta
- Elait, Tomas Morato
- Elait, Eastwood Mall
- Cold Stone Creamery, BGC
- Chocolatier, Tomas Morato
- Jang Da Bang Cafe, Ortigas
- Auntie Anne’s, SM Hypermart
- Sugar Fix, Tomas Morato
- Coreon Gate, Metrowalk
- Indulge, Cubao
- Le Reve Patisserie, Ugong
- Hui Lau Shan, SM Megamall
- Hobing, SM Marikina