There are only a handful of things that can match the ability of freshly baked bread to evoke feelings of warmth and comfort.
At the newly opened branch of Nords Bread Hub at the SM Megamall’s Eatogether Food Hall, comforting and delightful baked goods are what you’ll find in abundance.
Nord’s Bread Hub is a new dining concept managed by the Vikings Group. This particular restaurant brand specializes in producing artisanal breads from Asian and Western culinary traditions.
During a recent foodie meetup with my fellow foodies, I was able to check out some of its menu items.
Silvanas (Php78/pc). The Pinoy version of a frozen cookie sandwich, it consists of a layer of buttercream cashew-meringue wafer and coated with cookie crumbs. Available variants include Classic and Ube.
Dark Choco Messy Bread (Php58/pc). If you’re a fan of munching on pastries during your coffee break, then this flyffy Danish bread flavored with dark chocolate and cocoa powder should be right up your alley.
Craving for a hot meal? Nord’s got you there too with tasty appetizers and rice dishes for you to enjoy, like this Crispy Pork Kare Kare (Php280) which features Nord’s signature crispy pork belly in the rich peanut-based kare kare sauce and vegetables served with shrimp paste.
So come on over to Nord’s for a bit of comfort food!
This Nords Breadhub branch is located at Eatogether Food Hall, Second Floor, SM Megamall Building A, Ortigas Center, Mandaliyong City
Other branches are located at:
- Ground Floor, Unimart Capitol Commons, Meralco Avenue Corner Shaw Boulevard, Oranbo, Pasig City
- Third Floor, The Block, SM City North EDSA, Bago Bantay, Quezon City
Disclosure: I attended a food-tasting here together with fellow foodies. All food items mentioned here were served for us to sample the fare and elicit our honest feedback.
Check out my reviews of other dessert shops in the metro:
- Ben’s Cookies, SM Megamall
- Red Ribbon Bakeshop, Lucky Gold Plaza
- Dairy Queen, Mandaluyong
- Ben’s Cookies, Podium
- The French Baker, Sta. Lucia East
- Krispy Kreme, Greenhills
- The Lost Bread, SM North EDSA
- Dairy Queen, Sta Lucia East
- Goldilocks, San Isidro
- Lia’s Cakes in Season, Kapitolyo
- Brownies Unlimited, SM Megamall
- Cafe Mary Grace, SM East Ortigas
- Cafe Mary Grace, Eastwood Mall
- Cafe Mary Grace, Greenbelt
- Krispy Kreme, SM Megamall
- Krispy Kreme, San Isidro
- Krispy Kreme, SM Center Pasig
- Bake My Day, Libis
- Avocadoria.PH, Greenhills
- Avocadoria.PH, Estancia Mall
- Avocadoria.PH, Robinsons Galleria
- Dairy Queen, Greenfield District
- Tim Horton’s, L&Y Plaza
- Shari Shari, BGC
- Fiorgelato, Sta Lucia East
- Morelli’s, Shangri-la Plaza
- Morelli’s, Powerplant Mall
- Tsoko.Nut Batirol, Tomas Morato
- Hui Lau Shan, Eastwood Mall
- Hui Lau Shan, SM North EDSA
- Coffee Time, Santolan
- Taki Taki, Century City Mall
- BLK 513, SM North EDSA
- Hui Lau Shan, Greenhills
- Hobing, BGC Stopover
- LlaoLlao, Glorietta
- Sugarhouse, Glorietta
- BLK 513, SM Megamall
- BLK 513, Glorietta
- Elait, Eastwood Mall
- Cold Stone Creamery, BGC
- Auntie Anne’s, SM Hypermart
- Le Reve Patisserie, Ugong
6 thoughts on “Comfort food at Nord’s Bread Hub, SM Megamall”
Wow. Ang dami. 😍 Ang sasarap naman po nitong pagkain nato. ,, Kung ganito lang tlaga ang makikita kong mga pagkaen. Talagang mapaparami ang kakainin ko 😍 Itsura palang nakakagutom na .
Great Food, Great Shots #welovetoeatph super Sasaraaaap na nman Mommy Gel, And Everyday You Post Siguradong MagCecrave Po talaga from Starters To MainCourse to Dessert 🤤🤤🤤🤤 Your Always amaze Us Mommy Gel Jose 🤤🤤🤤👌💯💖
Wow I love Nord’s Bread Hub 🥰 I like the ambience, it clean and warm. I like that aside from breads they have rice dishes and appetizers 😋 fave ko yung crispy pork kare-kare so I really must visit this 😋
Masasabi mo tlagang comfort food dahil na dn sa sasarap ng food na to, kahit aq happiness q na dn ang kumaen lalo na kung ganito po kasasarap heheh kapag malungkot aq abutan nyo lang aq ng food na ganito, tanggal lahat ng stress ko 😁
Wow ang sasarap nman po nito ms.gel . Ung silvanas isa sa mga fave ko at tlga nman perfect for dessert at nkakatakam tlga super affordable price pa 😍❤️
Food is life talaga lalo na pag ganito kasasarap affordable price pa.Gusto ko ma try yung Silvanas nila and dark choco messy bread🤩.Highly recommended 💯.