Whether you’re still enjoying the perks of working from home, or are already called back to the office, I’m sure your coffee break remains to be one of the major highlights of your day.
As that time when you can enjoy a short respite from your work, as well as get together with your office pals for some cat, coffee breaks are definitely a godsend.
Do you know what will make your coffee breaks perfect? A perfect pairing of Cinnabon rolls and Cinnabon coffee, that’s what!
Since the mid-80s, Seattle-based bakery Cinnabon has been serving up its most delectable cinnamon bun, a product of the collaboration between father-and-son duo Rich and Greg Komen, and master baker Jerilyn Brusseau.
In 1999, Cinnabon established its foothold in Asia when it opened its first Philippine bakery at Robinsons Place Manila.
Today, Cinnabon has twenty bakeries in the country, all committed to churning out its much celebrated Cinnamon buns and more, using the finest quality ingredients and serving them, hot, irresistibly fragrant and fresh from the oven.
In between bouts of hard work, you should really drop by your nearest Cinnabon bakery and treat yourself to some #IndulgingComfort with these mouthwatering cinnamon rolls:
- Cinnabon Classic Roll. The cinnamon roll that started it all, filled with Makara cinnamon and topped with decadent cream cheese frosting.
- Chocobon. Classic cinnamon roll given that delicious chocolate filling and drizzle.
- Caramel Pecanbon. Classic cinnamon roll topped with caramel frosting and chopped pecans.
- Chocopecanbon. Classic cinnamon roll topped with chopped pecans and drizzled with chocolate sauce
Cinnabon’s sweet and luscious rolls are best paired with its handcrafted coffee beverages. Need something to perk you up for the rest of the workday? Take your pick from these delicious coffee variants:
- Coffee beverages (available hot or cold): Brewed Coffee, Cafe Americano, Cafe Mocha, Cafe Latte, Cafe Latte, Cappuccino, Caramel Macchiatto, Cinnamon Roll Latte
- Cold brew: Classic, Creamy, Vanilla & Cream, Cinnamon
Want to bring that indulging comfort back with you? Then grab a bag of Cinnabon’s Choco Stix Nuggets to-go and let the rest of your work buddies enjoy some sweet respite, or bring it home for as a sweet treat for the fam.
Each bite-sized dough is baked to pillow-y yumminess with a slight crunch and coated with sweetened cocoa, meant to be enjoyed with your nears-and-dears. After all, sharing is caring.
Experience #TheRecipeForWonderful at Cinnabon stores are located at:
- SM Aura Premiere, SM Baguio, SM Megamall, SM Mall of Asia, SM North EDSA and SM North EDSA North Towers, SM City Clark, SM Cagayan de Oro, SM Seaside Cebu, SM Fairview, SM Mindpro
- Trinoma Mall
- Festival Mall
- Ayala Malls Manila Bay
- Robinsons Magnolia, Robinsons Galleria
- Alabang Town Center
- SLEX Shell Travel Plaza – Main, SLEX Shell Travel Plaza – Deli2Go, SLEX Shell Mamplasan
- Petron Travel Plaza
- Caltex San Pedro Travel Plaza
- NLEX Shell Travel Plaza – Deli2Go, NLEX Drive & Dine
- NAIA Terminal 3, NAIA Terminal 4
Can’t go to a Cinnabon bakery? Order your Cinnabons for delivery right to your doorstep via GrabFood, FoodPanda and G-Life.
For the latest news on its products and offers, follow Cinnabon on Facebook and Instagram.
Photo Credit: Karl of Fuda.ph for the pictures taken during the Cinnabon Coffee Session held at Cinnabon Glorietta 4.
Check out my previous posts on Cinnabon:
2 thoughts on “Enjoy perfect coffee breaks with this #PerfectMatch: Cinnabon rolls + Coffee”
Wow tagal na dn pala tlga nitong cinnabon . Daming choices ng mga na tlga nman msasarap at perfect pair sa coffee 😍 must try! ❤️
Agree ako dyan Ms gel iba talaga Ang araw kapag naka pag coffee ka perfect to try itong cinnabon rolls and cinnabon coffee sure na satiesfied sa sarap at gusto ko po ma try Ang Chocopecanbon since mahilig po ako sa chocolate kaya ito gusto ko po ma try😋