The holidays may be well and truly over but that doesn’t mean we can’t re-experience some of the things that made the season all the merrier.
Take the S’mores MiniChocobon from Cinnabon, for example.
This limited edition variant is still – thankfully! – available at Cinnabon outlets.
This holiday treat is made up of Cinnabon’s very own MiniChocobon, which is now tucked and topped with gooey toasted marshmallows and drizzled with white chocolate truffle.
It brings to mind marshmallows roasting, hearth fire crackling and being surrounded by family and friends at Christmas time.
What’s not to love in this cheery and merry holiday treat?
Even if this lovely dessert leaves Cinnabon’s menu after the holidays, we can still enjoy our classic faves:
- Cinnabon Classic Roll. The cinnamon roll that started it all, filled with Makara cinnamon and topped with decadent cream cheese frosting.
- Chocobon. Classic cinnamon roll given that delicious chocolate filling and drizzle.
- Caramel Pecanbon. Classic cinnamon roll topped with caramel frosting and chopped pecans.
- Chocopecanbon. Classic cinnamon roll topped with chopped pecans and drizzled with chocolate sauce
Such sweet delights is best enjoyed with their perfect match – Cinnabon’s coffee creations:
- Coffee beverages (available hot or cold): Brewed Coffee, Cafe Americano, Cafe Mocha, Cafe Latte, Cafe Latte, Cappuccino, Caramel Macchiatto, Cinnamon Roll Latte
- Cold brew: Classic, Creamy, Vanilla & Cream, Cinnamon
Aren’t you craving for a Cinnabon treat right about now?
Well, the good news is that it’s quite easy to get yourself your Cinnabon indulgence.
Since the mid-80s, Seattle-based bakery Cinnabon has been serving up its most delectable cinnamon bun, a product of the collaboration between father-and-son duo Rich and Greg Komen, and master baker Jerilyn Brusseau.
In 1999, Cinnabon established its foothold in Asia when it opened its first Philippine bakery at Robinsons Place Manila.
Today, Cinnabon has twenty bakeries in the country, all committed to churning out its much celebrated Cinnamon buns and more, using the finest quality ingredients and serving them, hot, irresistibly fragrant and fresh from the oven.
So do’t miss your chance to experience #TheRecipeForWonderful at Cinnabon stores located at:
- SM Aura Premiere, SM Baguio, SM Megamall, SM Mall of Asia, SM North EDSA and SM North EDSA North Towers, SM City Clark, SM Cagayan de Oro, SM Seaside Cebu, SM Fairview, SM Mindpro
- Trinoma Mall
- Festival Mall
- Ayala Malls Manila Bay
- Robinsons Magnolia, Robinsons Galleria
- Alabang Town Center
- SLEX Shell Travel Plaza – Main, SLEX Shell Travel Plaza – Deli2Go, SLEX Shell Mamplasan
- Petron Travel Plaza
- Caltex San Pedro Travel Plaza
- NLEX Shell Travel Plaza – Deli2Go, NLEX Drive & Dine
- NAIA Terminal 3, NAIA Terminal 4
Can’t go to a Cinnabon bakery? Order your Cinnabons for delivery right to your doorstep via GrabFood, FoodPanda and G-Life.
For the latest news on its products and offers, follow Cinnabon on Facebook and Instagram.
Check out my previous posts on Cinnabon: