One of the happiest discoveries of the family’s Tagaytay sojourn is the presence of one of our favorite yogurt drink stores at the nearby Ayala Malls Serin.
Koomi is an Australia-based chain which specializes in combinations of natural probiotic drinking yogurt with various fresh and wholesome ingredients to produce yummy and icy drinks.
If you haven’t tried Koomi drinks yet, you definitely should mainly for two reasons:
- They are so good for you. Yogurt aids in digestion, boosting immunity and is rich in nutrients that promote bone health.
- They taste so good. Flavored with natural sweeteners like fruit honey and enhanced with fruits, nuts and other healthy ingredients, Koomi drinks are yummy concoctions meant to be heartily enjoyed.
I took the opportunity during a supply run in Ayala Malls Serin to take out some delicious Koomi drinks for the fam, such as:
I opted for the Aussie blend, resulting in drinks with a very pronounced tanginess. However, Koomi also offers a Filipino blend which has cream added to the mixture, a flavor profile more aligned to the Pinoy palate.
Tagaytay vacationers (and residents, of course!) sure have some guiltless goodness to enjoy with this Koomi branch.
It’s located at Ayala Malls Serin, Gen. Emilio Aguinaldo Highway Brgy. Silang Crossing East Tagaytay City, Cavite 4120.
In Metro Manila, Koomi branches are located at:
- Pasig: The Podium, Unimart Capitol Commons
- Mandaluyong: SM Megamall
- Quezon City: Robinsons Magnolia, Eastwood City Mall, SM North EDSA, Robinsons Galleria, Z Square Mall, Ali Mall, Ayala Vertis North, SM Fairview, Timog Avenue, Mezza Residences, Fisher Mall QC, Hemady Square, White Plains, UP Town Center, Maginhawa
- Makati: SM Jazz, Glorietta 4, Salcedo Village
- Pasay: SM Mall of Asia, Double Dragon Plaza
- Manila: SM San Lazaro, SM Manila, Lucky Chinatown
- Taguig; SM Aura, Uptown Mall
- San Juan: VMall Greenhills
- Muntinlupa: Festival Mall
- Las Pinas: SM Southmall
- Paranaque: SM City Bicutan, BF Homes
- Malabon: Fisher Mall Malabon