Are you loving the recent spate of cold weather, foodies?
Chilly days like these make me want to slurp on some fully loaded and steaming hot ramen. When I’m feeling particularly ravenous, I don’t think a single bowl would suffice.
Well, wouldn’t you know it: at the newly opened Dabururamen at SM Megamall, I can get two bowls for the price of one! Yey!
“Daburo” is one way of saying “double” in Japanese. With its ramen dishes available on Buy 1 Take 1 deals, Dabururamen gives you double the flavor and double the ramen goodness with every order.
Are you curious yet on what you can enjoy at Dabururamen? Here’s a sampling:
Daburu Ramen (Php358 for double | Php188 for single). The house special ramen with rich broth, chashu slice and marinated egg, resulting to a hearty blend of authentic Japanese flavors. Definitely incredouble!
Kamabaku Ramen (Php348 for double | Php198 for single). Dabururamen’s version of the Tantanmen and my new favorite! Its blend of nutty and spicy sweetness can’t be beat!
Melting Gyoza (Php98 for 6pcs | Php190 for 12pcs). The classic Japanese dumpling made with minced pork and chopped vegetables gets an upgrade with the addition of oozing melted cheese!
House Special Takoyaki (Php168 for 6pcs | Php298 for 12pcs). A mixture of wheat batter and chopped octopus formed into succulent and savory balls topped with special sauce and bonito flakes.
So the next time you’ve got a monster craving for ramen or just want to chase the chilly weather blues away, drop by Dabururamen!
Dabururamen is located at Eatogether Food Hall, Second Floor, SM Megamall Building A, Ortigas Center, Mandaluyong City. For delivery, call in your orders at +63 917 1598522 or +63 9605151688. You may also course your order through FoodPanda, GrabFood and Poodtrip.
Disclosure: I attended a food tasting here together with fellow foodies. Food items mentioned here were served to let us sample the fare and elicit our honest feedback.
Check out my reviews of other Japanese restaurants:
- Motto Motto, BGC
- Yabu, Ayala Malls the 30th
- Teriyaki Boy, SM East Ortigas
- Komoro Japanese Dining, SM Megamall
- Go Bento, BGC
- Ippudo, MOA
- Yabu, Robinsons Galleria
- Soru Izakaya, Maginhawa
- Soru Izakaya, Tomas Morato
- Ramen Len, Santa Lucia
- Marugame Udon, Fisher Mall
- Sigekiya Ramen, Estancia Mall
- Omakase, Greenhills
- Ramen Cool, Kapitolyo
- Fumizen, Tomas Morato
- Yabu, Ayala Malls Feliz
- Nanka Japanese Steakhouse, Paligsahan
- Hanako, Regis Katipunan
- KYUKYU Ramen 99, Tomas Morato
- Fukuruo Nihonryori, Cainta
- ICHO Japanese Restaurant, Greenhills
- Shizuka Cafe, Little Baguio
- Hodai, West Triangle
- Tori Chizu, UP Town Center
- Yabu, Robinsons Place Magnolia
- Sandaya Yakiniku, Fisher Mall
- Dads-Saisaki-Kamayan, SM Megamall
- Katsu Sora, Greenhills
- Cafe Shibuya, Glorietta
- Ariake, Tomas Morato
- Rai Rai Ken, SM Taytay
- Tokyo Bubble Tea, Tomas Morato
- Ramen Nagi, SM North
- Yoshinoya, SM City North EDSA
- Hiro, SM East Ortigas
- Ramen Nagi, Robinsons Galleria
- Katsu Sora, Trinoma
- Isaribi, Tomas Morato
- Zipang, Tomas Morato
- Omotenashi, Tomas Morato
- Saboten, BGC
- Osaka Takoyaki, SM East Ortigas
- Tenya Tempura Tendon, BGC
- Hanamaruken, Trinoma
- Ramen Kuroda, SM Marikina
- Don Bao, Kapitolyo
- Ramen Nagi, Greenbelt
- Menya Noodle & Bento Bar, Greenhills
- Kazoku, Tomas Morato
- Izakaya Flame, BGC
- Dohtonbori, SM Megamall
- Dohtonbori, Greenhills
- Sumo Sam, Gateway Mall
- Soru Izakaya, Ugong