If the sweltering heat outside is any indication, then we are all caught in the claws of midsummer.
That’s no reason to let your body (and your temper) overheat, however.
Oh, what to do?
Cool your body and your spirit with the refreshing and invigorating drinks from Jack’s Lemonade. Fortunately, there’s a stall nearby at Ayala Malls Feliz which features the store’s newest Rose Blossom flavors which are based on rose tea.
Rose tea is brewed from dried whole rose blossoms or rose petals. This tea variant has Middle Eastern origins but has grown in popularity in many parts of the world. Its known health benefits include its use as a treatment for menstrual discomfort and sleep disorders, improving mood, digestion and respiration, as well as bolstering the immune system.
Add it to the freshly squeezed lemon juice at Jack’s Lemonade and you’ve got yourself a tasty and healthy drink!
I got myself a nice big cup of Creamy Rose Lemonade (Php150), whipped up by adding rose tea and lemon juice to condensed milk and powdered milk in a blender then pouring the mixture into ice with some fruit-flavored poppers. There are bursts of tangy fruitiness and rich sweetness in every refreshing sip!
So cool your jets and take time off for a well-deserved lemonade break by checking out your nearest Jack’s Lemonade branch.
This Jack’s Lemonade stall is located at Food Choices, Fourth Floor, Ayala Malls Feliz, Dela Paz, Pasig City.
Other branches may be found at:
- Ground Floor, Trinoma Mall, Bagong Pag-Asa, Quezon City
- Cinema Area, Third Floor, UP Town Center, Katipunan Avenue, Diliman, Quezon City
- Level 6, Shangri-La Plaza, Ortigas, Mandaluyong City
- Third Floor, Glorietta 2, Ayala Center, Glorietta Complex, Makati City
- Fourth Floor, Market! Market!, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
- Second Floor, Market! Market!, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
Disclosure: This drink is sponsored by Jack’s Lemonade through gift certificates I received prior to the visit.