The Tomas Morato area is definitely a foodie haven. At practically every corner is an old and familiar or a new and exciting food destination, something that will spark a foodie’s curiosity and appetite.
One such destination is Vanilla Cafe along Mother Ignacia Avenue. Formerly known as Vanilla Cupcake Bakery, it has expanded its repertoire from cupcakes and pastries to pastas and classic Filipino food.
Enter its doors and you will be taken to a place of fun and cuteness with pastel-printed walls, plush floral couches and dainty chandeliers.
Guess what: come around lunchtime and you can eat your fill at Vanilla Cafe’s Lunch Buffet where you can enjoy a delightful curation of Vanilla Cafe’s food offerings served with delicate country style flair.
Have a sampling of these dishes:
Prettily prepared canapes and veggie dips.
Freshly made pastas.
Binagoongan and Tinapa Rice.
Classic Pinoy Favorites: Sizzling Tofu, Sizzling Sisig, Bagnet, Fish Sarciado, Chop Suey, Chicken Adobo, and of course, Vanilla Cafe’s famous Kare Kare.
And since there’s always room for dessert, have a cupcake (or two… or more!) because, why not!
This buffet is best enjoyed with pals as a barkada lunch date…
Or as part of a festive celebration!
So check it out: the Premium Lunch Buffet is available at Vanilla Cafe Tomas Morato on weekdays from 11am to 2pm for only Php398 per person (+10% service charge).
This branch also has a Boomin’ Breakfast Buffet available everyday from 7am to 10am at Php228 for adults and Php114 for kids ages four to eleven (plus 10% service charge). Kids below four years old eat for free.
This Vanilla Cafe branch is located along Mother Ignacia Avenue, South Triangle, Quezon City, open Sundays to Thursdays from 7.30am to 11pm and Fridays to Saturdays from 7.30pm to 12 midnight. For inquiries and reservations, call +63 2 2 83743783 or +63 918 8264552.
Other branches are located at:
- Second Floor, Garden Wing, Trinoma Mall, Bagong Pag-Asa, Quezon City
- Second Floor, Evia Lifestyle Center, Daang Hari Road, Almanza, Las Pinas City
- 20 Villamor Street, Lualhati, Baguio, Benguet
Planning a get-together? Why not order one of Vanilla Cafe’s Party trays? Pastas, entrees, salads and rice trays are available for order at any Metro Manila branch.
Maximize your buffet restaurant visit. Read the tips in my buffet survival guide.
Check out my blog posts on other buffet restaurants in the Metro:
- The Alley by Vikings, UP Town Center
- Yakikai Buffet Restaurant, Tomas Morato
- Four in Love BBQ Hotpot Buffet, SM Manila
- Six Doors BBQ Buffet, BGC
- Firefly Roofdeck, City Garden Grand Hotel
- HEAT, EDSA Shangrila Plaza
- Marriott Cafe, Resorts World
- Cafe Romancon, Hotel Benilde
- Spice Cafe, City Garden Grand Hotel
- Food Exchange Manila, Novotel Manila Araneta
- Chateaubriand, Roxas Boulevard
- Vikings, SM Megamall
- Cabalen, Ayala Malls Feliz
- Dad’s-Saisaki-Kamayan, SM Megamall