Looking for a way to spread the holiday cheer?
How about gifting your nears-and-dears with a box of Ben’s Cookies?
From its beginnings in 1983 as a stall in UK’s Oxford Covered Market, Ben’s Cookies have extended its reach to the Philippines when it opened its first store in The Podium Mall in July 2019, followed by branches in SM Mall of Asia and SM Megamall. It brought with its those signature palm-sized pieces of moist and chewy delights made with chunks – not chips – of premium chocolate, unsalted butter, wheat flour, fresh eggs, cane sugar and nuts, all freshly baked everyday.
Ben’s Cookies is the brainchild of cookbook writer and chocoholic Helge Rubinstein who named the business after her son.
With such a history, we can say that each cookie is made with love. Check out some of its cookie creations:
Milk Chocolate Chunk. The chocolate chip cookie may be the grandaddy of all modern cookies but this one may be considered The Godfather because of its heft.
Dark Chocolate Chunk. The Milk Chocolate Chunk’s darker and more sophisticated cousin, perfect for dark chocolate lovers.
White Chocolate Chunk. A more delicate version of the Milk Chocolate Chunk, this is a cookie you reach for if you want a break from the usual.
Double Chocolate and Nut. This baby’s got twice the chocolate goodness, further enhanced by the addition of crunchy walnuts.
Speculoos Cookie. To end all speculation, this cookie brings the spiced and nutty sweetness you crave for.
Other cookie variants include: Double Chocolate Chunk, Triple Chocolate Chunk, White Chocolate Chunk and Macadamia, Orange & Milk Chocolate Chunk, Praline & Milk Chocolate Chunk, Lemon, Cranberry & White Chocolate Chunk, Oatmeal & Raisin, Peanut and Milk Chocolate, and Fruit & Nut.
These cookies are available by the piece at Php90 each, or by the box (Buy 5 and get 2 free at Php450 or Buy 10 and get 5 free at Php900) or by the tin (4 pieces at Php495 or 8 pieces at Php835).
Go ahead and spread some sweetness and good cheer by giving out these yummies to fam and friends.
To get your Ben’s Cookies, drop by any of its stores:
- Ground Floor, The Podium, ADB Avenue, Ortigas, Mandaluyong City
- Second Floor, Mega Fashion Hall, SM Megamall, Ortigas, Mandaluyong City
- Ground Floor, Main Mall, SM Mall of Asia, Mall of Asia Complex (MOA), Pasay City
You can also call +63 917 5267711 or order online.
Check out my reviews of other dessert shops in the metro:
- Red Ribbon Bakeshop, Lucky Gold Plaza
- Krispy Kreme, Greenhills
- The Lost Bread, SM North EDSA
- Dairy Queen, Sta Lucia East
- Goldilocks, San Isidro
- Lia’s Cakes in Season, Kapitolyo
- Brownies Unlimited, SM Megamall
- Cafe Mary Grace, SM East Ortigas
- Cafe Mary Grace, Eastwood Mall
- Cafe Mary Grace, Greenbelt
- Krispy Kreme, SM Megamall
- Krispy Kreme, San Isidro
- Krispy Kreme, SM Center Pasig
- Bake My Day, Libis
- Avocadoria.PH, Greenhills
- Avocadoria.PH, Estancia Mall
- Avocadoria.PH, Robinsons Galleria
- Dairy Queen, Greenfield District
- Tim Horton’s, L&Y Plaza
- J.CO Donuts, SM Megamall
- Shari Shari, BGC
- Avocadoria.ph, Ayala Malls Vertis North
- Cara Mia, Robinsons Galleria
- Fiorgelato, Sta Lucia East
- Morelli’s, Shangri-la Plaza
- Morelli’s, Powerplant Mall
- Tsoko.Nut Batirol, Tomas Morato
- Miguelito’s Hyped Mangoes, Tomas Morato
- Hui Lau Shan, Eastwood Mall
- Loraine’s Coffee and Pastry Shop, Santa Lucia
- Hui Lau Shan, SM North EDSA
- Coffee Time, Santolan
- Taki Taki, Century City Mall
- Aqua S, SM North EDSA
- BLK 513, SM North EDSA
- Hui Lau Shan, Greenhills
- Affojeans, SM North
- Gelato Lab, Tomas Morato
- Hobing, BGC Stopover
- The Lost Bread, SM East Ortigas
- LlaoLlao, Glorietta
- Sugarhouse, Glorietta
- BLK 513, SM Megamall
- BLK 513, Glorietta
- Elait, Tomas Morato
- Elait, Eastwood Mall
- Cold Stone Creamery, BGC
- Chocolatier, Tomas Morato
- Jang Da Bang Cafe, Ortigas
- Auntie Anne’s, SM Hypermart
- Sugar Fix, Tomas Morato
- Coreon Gate, Metrowalk
- Indulge, Cubao
- Le Reve Patisserie, Ugong
- Hui Lau Shan, SM Megamall
- Hobing, SM Marikina