Buon giorno, Italian food lovers!
Your go-to Italian-American restaurant has cooked up something special for you to enjoy on its silver anniversary.
Italianni’s prides itself on giving you good food, conviviality and good service through the years from the opening of its first branch in Greenbelt 1 in 1996 to the present. Despite the restrictions brought about by the pandemic, it still strives to bring its signature blend of tasty Italian-American dishes in servings big enough for sharing, welcoming atmosphere that encourages conversation and bonding, as well as the cheery attention of its crew to its new and loyal clientele.
Even after twenty-five years, discriminating foodies still can’t get enough of its signature dishes such as Spaghetti and Meatballs, Spinach Artichoke Formaggio, Seafood Cioppino, Sicilian Salad, Quattro Staggioni Pizza, Margherita Pizza, Tartuffo Cake and NY Cheesecake.
Italianni’s lives by one of its credos: GRAND to imply “Guest Requests are Never Denied”. The staff go the extra mile to please guests with simple gestures such as providing an extra salad dressing or parmesan cheese, cooking items off the menu, to indulging kids to assemble their own pizza. It is a passion founded on Bistro’s genuine and authentic customer service.
This is why Italianni’s is giving back to everyone who has patronized it for the last quarter century. On February 23, 2021, all pizzas are available at 50% off for dine-in and take-out orders. That means, you can enjoy their Classico, Margherita, Quattro Carne, Truffle Mushroom, Quattro Staggioni, Pepperoni, Tropicale, Shrimp and Mushroom Anchovy, Garlic and Cheese, and Quattro Formaggi pizzas…all at half the price!
This is the restaurant’s way of saying “Grazie!” for sharing twenty five years of wonderful and fulfilling journey and Italianni’s expects many more years of bringing people together. The future is promising and Italianni’s is in this for the long haul.
So celebrate Italianni’s silver anniversary with your loved ones by dropping by one of its branches and sharing a pizza or two, along with your favorite Italian-American food!
Italianni’s branches are located at:
- 4th Floor, Trinoma Mall, Bagong Pag-Asa, Quezon City
- Second Floor, Eastwood Mall, Libis, Quezon City
- Level 6, East Wing, Shangri-La Plaza, Ortigas, Mandaluyong City
- Third Floor, Uptown Place Mall, 36th Street Corner 9th Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
- B5, Bonifacio High Street, 9th Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
- Ground Floor, Phase 2, UP Town Center, Katipunan Avenue, Diliman, Quezon City
- Ground Floor, Venice Grand Canal Mall, McKinley Hill, Taguig City
- Second Floor, Glorietta 4, Ayala Center, Glorietta Complex, Makati City
- Level 1, Greenbelt 2, Ayala Center, Greenbelt, Makati City
- Ayala North Exchange, Ayala Avenue Corner Amorsolo Street, Legaspi Village, Makati City
- Second Floor, Newport Mall, Resorts World Manila, Newport City, Pasay City
- Ground Floor, Midtown Wing, Robinsons Place Manila, Ermita, Manila
- Level 1, S Maison, Conrad Manila, Seaside Boulevard Corner Coral Way, Mall of Asia Complex (MOA), Pasay City
- Corte de Las Palmas, Alabang Town Center, Alabang, Muntinlupa City
- Ground Floor, Evia Lifestyle Center, Daang Hari Road, Almanza, Las Piñas City
Promo details provided in a recent press release.