Christmas shopping is quite frenetic and stressful, isn’t it?
The holiday season brings in throngs of people to the malls, and the mad rush for gifts and other essentials for the season can make one feel oppressed or irritable.
When this happens, do you know what can help?
A cup of sweet tea, that’s what!
After a bout of shopping and a quick lunch at SM Megamall, the kids and I were craving for something sweet, as well as wishing for a place to sit.
Fortunately, Serenitea has a branch at Mega Fashion Hall where we can rest and recharge ourselves while sipping our refreshing tea drinks that included:
Did you know that Serenitea introduced the use of an espresso machine to brew tea in the country? Back then, they already offered the options to customers to personalize their drinks by adjusting the sweetness level and the addition of sinkers.
During the quarantine, Serenitea also launched its DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Home Kits, allowing house-bound milk tea lovers to enjoy their favorite drink even when stuck at home.
Today, however, we can all just drop by any of its branches to enjoy its concoctions!
So go ahead and enjoy some sweet and refreshing serenity at Serenitea!
This Serenitea branch is located at the Fifth Floor, Mega Fashion Hall, SM Megamall, EDSA, Mandaluyong City, open daily from 10am to 8pm.
Other branches are located at:
- Caloocan: Veacon Hope
- Las Pinas: SM Southmall
- Makati: Glorietta 3, Glorietta 4, Greenbelt 3, Greenbelt Chancellor
- Mandaluyong: Caltex Boni, Greenfield District, SM Light Residences, The Corner Market Podium
- Manila: Bacobo Street Ermita, Robinsons Place Ermita
- Muntinlupa: ATC Cinema, Festival Mall, Metro Gaisano Supermarket ATC
- Paranaque: Aseana Square, Ayala Malls Manila Bay, BF Homes, Butterfly Garden Newport City, SM Bicutan
- Pasay: MOA Two E-Com Tower A and Tower B, The Shore Strip Residences
- Pasig: Estancia Capitol Commons, Ortigas Exchange Regency
- Quezon City: Ayala Malls Cloverleaf, Bgy Siena Banawe, Congressional Town Center, Eastwood Cyber & Fashion Mall, Belfast Greater Lagro, SM North EDSA, Rallos Street Tomas Morato, UST Lacson, Vertis North
- Rizal: Robinsons Antipolo
- San Juan: Greenhills Shopping Center, GNL Building Little Baguio
- Taguig: Active Fun BGC, Fort Burgos Circle, Fort Technology Center, Venice Grand Canal Mall, Burgos Circle
Serenitea also delivers via GrabFood, FoodPanda, Pick-A-Roo and Booky.
Stay updated on Serenitea’s promos and offers by following it on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
Check out my previous posts about Serenitea:
One thought on “Relaxing teatime at Serenitea, Mega Fashion Hall”
Tea time in Serenitea. Highly recommended ❤️