Serenity is that feeling of peace and calmness from having an untroubled mind.
And soothing one’s thirst would go a long way towards soothing the mind.
Tea has long been touted as a way to relieve stress. For centuries, people have been drinking tea as an aid to meditation or to help achieve a peaceful state.
It’s no wonder then that tea brand Serenitea has made the achievement of inner peace its central concept. Established in the country in 2008, it helped usher in tea drinking amongst a coffee-drinking populace by brewing teas using an espresso machine and customizing drinks according to sweetness levels and by adding sinkers.
It recently launched its a new line of drinks – the Brown Sugar Series – which adds the luscious sweetness of brown sugar to its tea drinks. The Brown Sugar Frost (Php180), in particular, combined chewy pearls drenched in brown sugar syrup mixed with a rich and creamy premium farm-fresh milk topped with Serenitea’s Signature Cheese Frost and sprinkled with muscovado sugar.
It’s a truly indulgent treat that can chase your troubles away.
To bring you that moment of Zen that only Serenitea can give during these stressful times, Serenitea opened two of its branches – Congressional Town Center and The Exchange Regency Ortigas – for takeout and delivery via LalaFood.
Download the LalaFood App and get a free delivery coupon when you use my code: BEINGJMR53
This Serenitea branch is located at Ground Floor, Connecticut Carpark Arcade, Greenhills Shopping Center, San Juan.
Other branches in the metro are located at:
- Quezon City: Eastwood Cybermall, UP Town Center, Scout Rallos Street, Ayala Vertis North, SM North EDSA, Congressional Town Center, Banawe, Belfast Road in Novaliches, Ayala Malls Balintawak
- Pasig: The Exchange Regency, Estancia Mall, Robinsons Cyberscape Alpha
- Mandaluyong: SM Megamall, Greenfield District, SM Light Mall
- Makati: SM Jazz Mall, Glorietta 3, Glorietta 4, Ayala Tower One, Greenbelt, Rada Street in Legaspi Village
- Taguig: Bonifacio One Technolog Tower, Burgos Circle, Venice Grand Mall
- Pasay: Butterfly Garden in Newport City, Resorts World Manila, Shore Residences, Two E-com Center, ASEANA Square
- Manila: Robinsons Place Manila, Elements Building
- Paranaque: SM Bicutan, Ayala Malls Manila Bay, BF Homes
- Muntinlupa: Alabang Town Center, Filinvest Mall
- Las Pinas: SM Southmall
Check out my reviews of other milk tea joints:
- Gong Cha, L&Y Plaza
- Tea 101, California Garden Square
- Gotcha Fresh Tea, Greenhills
- Brown Cafe, BGC
- Jelly G Thai Milk Tea, Ayala Malls Feliz
- Sakura Hanami, Maginhawa
- Teals & Tea Cafe, Santa Lucia
- Bubba Lab, Graceland Plaza
- Tiger Sugar, Trinoma Mall
- Pig Tea, Sta Lucia
- Juice Cubi, MOA Complex
- Chachago, Tomas Morato
- Bubba Lab, Lamp Quarters
- Gong Cha, Tomas Morato
- Cha Tuk Chak, Greenhills
- The Alley, SM North EDSA
- Infinitea, Tomas Morato
- Xing Fu Tang, Greenhills
- Dakasi, Tomas Morato
- Chatime, SM East Ortigas
- Make Your Own Cafe, Tomas Morato
- UltraKappu, Old Balara
- Tea Bubble House, Greenhills
- Good Good, Tomas Morato
- Make Your Own Cafe, Maginhawa
- Jelly G, Thai Milk Tea, UP Town Center
- Macao Imperial Tea, SM Manila
- Coco Fresh Tea & Juice, Ugong
- Macao Imperial Tea, Timog
- Happy Cup, Tomas Morato
- Snack Attack, SM North EDSA
- Oh My Chicken, Tondo
- Yi Fang, Tomas Morato