So it’s the weekend but while I was in the mood for something different and tasty for our family lunch, I was not so keen on going through laborious prep and cooking time required to produce a great meal. I was also not in the mood to venture out with the fam in tow to look for great places to eat.
Fortunately, I was able to have a fantastic group meal from Peri-Peri Charcoal Chicken delivered right to my doorstep.
Thanks to its Chicken Grupo (Php1,049), the whole family can go on an exciting flavor adventure without having to leave home!
Central to this group meal is, of course, the resto’s signature dish: the Peri-Peri Chicken. Peri-Peri Charcoal Chicken brings about this famous dish by marinating a whole chicken overnight in a special mixture of peri-peri (bird’s eye) chili, herbs and spices, then charcoal-grilling it to a gloriously golden hue, resulting in peri-flavorful and juicy chicken goodness with every bite.
Peri-peri Chicken is best enjoyed with one or a combination of the restaurant’s eight signature sauces representing various gastronomic destinations, ranging from mildly sweet (Cajun Remoulade, Hoisin Sesame and Sweet Soy), medium spiciness (Garlic Brew, Spiced Vinegar and Mesquite BBQ) and hot (Chili Peppa and Harissa Exotica).
Serving as great complements to the flavorful grilled chicken dish are four cups of java rice…
…as well as four side dishes (Hubby and I prefer the fresh and tangy coleslaw while the kiddos, as always, went for their favorite bacon mac ‘n cheese).
A liter of refreshing house-blend iced tea completes the meal.
Want to go on a similar flavor adventure at home? Order today from Peri-Peri Charcoal Chicken’s delivery website or via GrabFood and FoodPanda.
You may also opt to dine-in at these Peri-Peri Charcoal Chicken outlets:
- Las Pinas: Evia Lifestyle Center
- Makati: Ayala North Exchange, Greenbelt 3
- Mandaluyong: SM Megamall
- Manila: Robinsons Place Manila
- Marikina: SM City Marikina
- Muntinlupa: Alabang Town Center
- Paranaque: Ayala Malls Manila Bay
- Pasay: Resorts World Manila
- Pasig: SM City East Ortigas, Ayala Malls Feliz, Capitol Commons, Robinsons Galleria
- Quezon City: Eastwood Mall, Gateway Mall, Robinsons Magnolia, UP Town Center, Trinoma Mall, Banawe, Brittany Square
- San Juan: Promenade Greenhills
- Taguig: Uptown Parade BGC, Market! Market BGC, Venice Grand Mall
Check out my previous posts on Peri-Peri Charcoal Chicken: