Considering how much my fam loves Koomi’s yogurt drinks, we have been eagerly awaiting the opening of its newest branch at SM City East Ortigas ever since we found out about it.
Koomi is an Australia-based chain which specializes in combinations of natural probiotic drinking yogurt with various fresh and wholesome ingredients to produce yummy and icy drinks that brings its signature #GuiltlessGoodness to yogurt drink lovers in the metro.
When ordering your Koomi, specify whether you want an Aussie blend (more tangy) or a Filipino blend (more milky) yogurt base. You can also choose the level of sweetness you want.
While we didn’t have the chance to visit the store, getting our drinks delivered to us was easy as can be.
We deviated from the flavors we usually order with these drinks we got via FoodPanda:
ChocNut Ka, Biscoff (Php201). I got myself and Aussie blend of this combo of natural drinking yogurt, ChocNut (the Pinoy favorite nutty candy) and Biscoff cookie butter crumbs blended with natural fruit honey.
I’m Berry Blue Without You (Php196). For hubby, an Aussie Blend from of this fruity combo of natural drinking yogurt and blueberries blended with natural fruit honey.
You’re the Berry Best (Php167). My little boy loves him some strawbs so I got him a Filipino blend this mixture of natural drinking yogurt and strawberries blended with natural fruit honey.
Koomi Be My Valentine (Php165). My daughter, in keeping with this season of hearts, opted for an Aussie blend this Valentine-themed combo of natural drinking yogurt, rose petals and strawberries blended with natural fruit honey, available only until February 16.
Waterberry Wonder (Php161). We treated our yaya to a Filipino blend of this mixture of natural drinking yogurt, watermelon and strawberries blended with natural fruit honey.
Well, now we have proven how easy it is to get our Koomi drinks with a branch right in our neighborhood!
This Koomi branch is located at Ground Floor, SM Cit East Ortigas, Ortigas Avenue, Barangay Sta. Lucia, Pasig City.
Other branches are located at:
- Pasig: The Podium, Unimart Capitol Commons
- Mandaluyong: SM Megamall
- Quezon City: Robinsons Magnolia, Eastwood City Mall, SM North EDSA, Robinsons Galleria, Z Square Mall, Ali Mall, Ayala Vertis North, SM Fairview, Timog Avenue, Mezza Residences, Fisher Mall QC, Hemady Square, White Plains, UP Town Center, Maginhawa
- Makati: SM Jazz, Glorietta 4, Salcedo Village
- Pasay: SM Mall of Asia, Double Dragon Plaza
- Manila: SM San Lazaro, SM Manila, Lucky Chinatown
- Taguig; SM Aura, Uptown Mall
- San Juan: VMall Greenhills
- Muntinlupa: Festival Mall
- Las Pinas: SM Southmall
- Paranaque: SM City Bicutan, BF Homes
- Malabon: Fisher Mall Malabon
Check out my other posts about Koomi: