For decades now, Padi’s Point has remained the after-hours drinking and gimik place for the barkada. Padi’s Point’s branch here in the foodie-friendly Tomas Morato area provides local residents and office workers a place to hang loose and relax with their buddies while enjoying their favorite drinks and pulutan.
This particular Friday night, my friends from #WeLoveToEatPH and I all trooped to Padi’s Point Tomas Morato for some early evening food and drinks.
By early evening, this Padi’s Point is ready for people who want to eat, drink and have a good time. Its extensive menu Filipino dishes and bar chow, as well as alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages will have something for everyone in the gang. And if some in your group would like to get down on the dance floor, who’s to judge?
Our group’s Friday evening chow included:
Padi’s Original Sisig (Php280). The house special sisig that seem to find it’s way to every inuman session.
Mexican Pizza (Php360). Who would have thought you can top a pizza with sausage, onion rings, bell peppers and nacho chips?
Barkada Supreme (Php730). Finger-foods to go with the barkada’s drinks: onion rings, cheese sticks, french fries, chicken nuggets and mushroom poppers.
Barrio Feast (Php705). Everyone’s favorite fried and grilled dishes: fried chicken, fried tilapia, inihaw na liempo and pusit, accompanied by tokwa’t baboy and ensalada.
Garlic Mushrooms (Php170). Plump and succulent champignon mushroom halves that go well with your favorite drink.
What a great start to the weekend! Thanks to EJ of ILoveToEatPH for extending the invite!
In the mood for a longer hang out sesh with the gang? Take advantage of the Padi’s Point’s Summer Tower treat! Get a cocktail tower, that’s 3 liters of your choice of cocktails to fuel laughter and some good-natured ribbing from the gang.
This Padi’s Point branch is located at Ground Floor Century Imperial Suites, Tomas Morato Corner Timog Avenue, South Triangle, Quezon City, open daily from 4pm to 6am. For reservations and inquiries, call +63 2 9207864 or +63 2 9278001.
Other branches are located at:
- Alpha D Compound, Sumulong Highway, Santa Cruz, Lower Antipolo, Rizal
- Sumulong Memorial Circle, Dalig, Upper Antipolo, Rizal
- Second Floor, SKY Garden, SM City North EDSA, Bago Bantay, Quezon City
- Ground Floor, Coliseum Center, Araneta Center, Cubao, Quezon City
- Third Floor, Femar Arcade Philcoa, 34 Masaya Street, Diliman, Quezon City
- 375 Quirino Highway corner Tandang Sora Avenue, Sangandaan, Quezon City
- Robinsons Nova Market, Quirono Highway, Novaliches, Quezon City
- Exterior Second Floor, Star Mall EDSA-Shaw Boulevard, Highway Hills, Mandaluyong
- Gil Puyat Avenue, Libertad, Pasay City
- Second Floor, Empire Center EDSA Mall, Epifanio delos Santos Avenue, Libertad, Pasay
- 463 Remedios Street, Malate, Manila
- A.H. Lacson Avenue across SM San Lazaro, Santa Cruz, Manila
- Second Floor, The Grandz Commercial Center, MacArthur Highway, South Caloocan, Caloocan City
- The Grills, Yellow Building Filinvest, South Station, Filinvest City, Muntinlupa
- Alabang-Zapote Road, Pamplona, Las Pinas
Disclosure: Together with other foodies from #WeLoveToEatPH, I was invited to join a foodie meetup held at this restaurant. Food items mentioned here were served to allow us to sample the fare and were not paid for by the attendees, including myself.
Check out my reviews of other Filipino restaurants:
- The Lechon Shop, Tomas Morato
- Angus Tapa Centrale, Tomas Morato
- Gerry’s Grill, Tomas Morato
- Luna J Filipino Gastropub, Tomas Morato
- Gerry’s Grill, SM Marikina
- Bacolod Chicken Parilla, Tomas Morato
- Classic Savory, SM East Ortigas
- Jaytee’s Tagaytay
- Buddy’s, Cubao
- Cabalen, Ayala Malls Feliz
- Limbaga 77, Tomas Morato
- Victorino’s, Tomas Morato
- Locavore, Kapitolyo
- Recipes, Tomas Morato
- Mozu at Ming’s, Tagaytay
- Siglo Modern Filipino, Tagaytay
- Conti’s, Greenbelt
- 13 Ubay Street, Banawe
- Ilustrado Restaurant, Intramuros
- Rico’s Lechon, Tiendesitas
- Fika, Capitol Hills, QC
- Sartin, Tagaytay
- Lazat, Tomas Morato
- Romulo Cafe, Tomas Morato
- Lobo Filipino Tavern, Poblacion
- Joliant, Tomas Morato
- Ombu Kusina, Tomas Morato
- Padi’s Point, Sumulong
- Padi’s Point, Upper Antipolo
- Sisig Society, Fisher Mall
- Tapsi ni Vivian, Pasig
- Lola Cafe, Tomas Morato
- Pamana, Tomas Morato