The sun went down and it’s the end of another work week.
Why not celebrate the start of the weekend by letting your hair down, letting loose and letting the good times roll with your friends at your nearest Padi’s Point?
That’s what my friends from #WeLoveToEatPH and I did last night at the Padi’s Point branch at Robinsons Metro East.
This resto is ideally situated for the residents of Metro Manila’s eastern areas who don’t want to make the trek to Padi’s Point branches further up in Antipolo.
Here, you and your buds can enjoy Padi’s Point’s signature bar chows and drinks along with some live music that you and the gang can groove to.
Check out the goodies that fueled our Friday night party:
Kulot (Php89). Cheesy crisp strings great for mindless eating, hehehe!
Cheese Sticks (Php155). Yummy cheese wraps great for snackin’.
Chicken Lollipops (Php290). Bite-sized crispy fried chicken pieces.
Crunchy Calamares (Php250). Crispy battered squid rings.
Kropek (Php135). Crunchy and savory shrimp crackers.
Shot Decker (Php199). Prettily presented shots of Zombie, GotchaAftershock, Mindoro Sling, Blue Moon and Emperor Tower cocktails.
Rainbow Cocktail Tower (Php199). Refreshing multi-colored and multi-flavored cocktails served in a 3-liter tower.
Baileys (Php80/shot). My favorite drink of all time!
With these yummy munchies and this awesome group of foodies, a great rockin’ time was guaranteed!
This Padi’s Point branch is located at Robinsons Metro East, Marcos Highway, Dela Paz, Pasig City, open Mondays to Thursdays from 4pm to 4am, and Fridays to Saturdays from 4pm to 5am. For reservations and inquiries, call +63 919 5856068 or +63 9195438490.
Other branches are located at:
- Alpha D Compound, Sumulong Highway, Santa Cruz, Lower Antipolo, Rizal
- Sumulong Memorial Circle, Dalig, Upper Antipolo, Rizal
- Second Floor, SKY Garden, SM City North EDSA, Bago Bantay, Quezon City
- Ground Floor, Coliseum Center, Araneta Center, Cubao, Quezon City
- Third Floor, Femar Arcade Philcoa, 34 Masaya Street, Diliman, Quezon City
- 375 Quirino Highway corner Tandang Sora Avenue, Sangandaan, Quezon City
- Robinsons Nova Market, Quirono Highway, Novaliches, Quezon City
- Exterior Second Floor, Star Mall EDSA-Shaw Boulevard, Highway Hills, Mandaluyong
- Gil Puyat Avenue, Libertad, Pasay City
- Second Floor, Empire Center EDSA Mall, Epifanio delos Santos Avenue, Libertad, Pasay
- 463 Remedios Street, Malate, Manila
- A.H. Lacson Avenue across SM San Lazaro, Santa Cruz, Manila
- Second Floor, The Grandz Commercial Center, MacArthur Highway, South Caloocan, Caloocan City
- The Grills, Yellow Building Filinvest, South Station, Filinvest City, Muntinlupa
- Alabang-Zapote Road, Pamplona, Las Pinas
Disclosure: Together with other foodies from #WeLoveToEatPH, I was invited to join a foodie meetup held at this restaurant. Food items mentioned here were served to allow us to sample the fare and were not paid for by the attendees, including myself.
Check out my reviews of other Filipino restaurants:
- The Lechon Shop, Tomas Morato
- Angus Tapa Centrale, Tomas Morato
- Gerry’s Grill, Tomas Morato
- Luna J Filipino Gastropub, Tomas Morato
- Gerry’s Grill, SM Marikina
- Bacolod Chicken Parilla, Tomas Morato
- Classic Savory, SM East Ortigas
- Jaytee’s Tagaytay
- Buddy’s, Cubao
- Cabalen, Ayala Malls Feliz
- Limbaga 77, Tomas Morato
- Victorino’s, Tomas Morato
- Locavore, Kapitolyo
- Recipes, Tomas Morato
- Mozu at Ming’s, Tagaytay
- Siglo Modern Filipino, Tagaytay
- Conti’s, Greenbelt
- 13 Ubay Street, Banawe
- Ilustrado Restaurant, Intramuros
- Rico’s Lechon, Tiendesitas
- Fika, Capitol Hills, QC
- Sartin, Tagaytay
- Lazat, Tomas Morato
- Romulo Cafe, Tomas Morato
- Lobo Filipino Tavern, Poblacion
- Joliant, Tomas Morato
- Ombu Kusina, Tomas Morato
- Padi’s Point, Sumulong
- Padi’s Point, Upper Antipolo
- Padi’s Point, Tomas Morato
- Sisig Society, Fisher Mall
- Tapsi ni Vivian, Pasig
- Lola Cafe, Tomas Morato
- Pamana, Tomas Morato