Celebrations are best done with good food and fun drinks amidst friends and family.
And you know what else marks good Pinoy-style celebrations?
Any true-blue Juan or Juana can gather up the courage to break into song (in tune or not!) for the sake of a good time.
And with 121 Restaurant’s Canta Rooms, you can enjoy just that!
Canta Rooms are the restaurant chain’s videoke rooms that can cater to groups of up to twenty people. In these rooms, you and your friends can sing and party your hearts out!
Don’t forget to fuel yourselves up for a night of singing and laughter with 121 Restaurant’s tasty bar chow, such as:
Nachos (Php419). Crispy nachos doused in cheese sauce, grated cheese, onions, peppers and ground beef.
French Fries (Php139 solo | Php499 barkada). A mountain of crispy thin fries for mindless munching.
Cheese Sticks (Php199 solo | Php759 barkada). Sticks of cheese in lumpia wrapper.
121 Tofu Sisig (Php179 solo | Php699 barkada). A healthier version of the Pinoy’s favorite appetizer.
Calamares (Php219 solo | Php839 barkada). Succulent and chewy squid rings covered in batter and deep-fried for that satisfying crisp.
Pork Siomai (Php179 solo | Php699). Sate your hunger with these Chinese-style pork dumplings.
4th of July (Php599). A bundle good for four people consisting of Spicy Buffalo Wings, Chili Fries and Beer Battered Onion Rings.
To get the good times rollin’, be sure to check out the restaurant’s drinks, such as 121’s Pink Panty (P199 glass | Php999 scorpion bowl), a top secret concoction!
So the next time you’re in the mood to party and dine with your pals, head straight to 121 Restaurant’s Canta Rooms.
Many thanks to Daryl of 121 Restaurant for having us!
By the way, with Zomato Gold, you get a dish free when you dine at 121 Restaurant with a friend. Zomato Gold provides members with 1+1 (Buy 1 Get 1) deals on food or 2+2 (Buy 2 Get 2) deals on drinks. All you have to do is sign up for a Zomato Gold membership here. Use the code JELLYB to get 45% off the membership fee.
This 121 Restaurant branch is located at Third Floor, BGC Stopover Pavilion, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, open 24/7. For reservations and inquiries, call +63 2 79467429.
Other branches are located at:
- 121 L. P. Adamson building, Leviste Street, Salcedo Village, Makati City
- Ground Floor, Venice Piazza, McKinley Hill, Taguig
- Second Floor, Allegro Center, Pasong Tamo Extension, Magallanes, Makati City
- Eastwood Citywalk 1, Libis, Quezon City
Stuck at home during the ECQ? No need to leave the safety and comfort of your abode to enjoy 121 Restaurant’s famous bar chow. You can simply have your meal delivered through GrabFood, LalaFood or FoodPanda.
Download the Grab App on the App Store or Google Play. Get a discount on your first food order when you use my code: GRABJELLYBEANS.
Use this link to download the FoodPanda app and get Php100 off your first order.
Download the LalaFood App and get a free delivery coupon when you use my code: BEINGJMR53.
Disclosure: Together with other food bloggers, I was invited to attend a food tasting held in this restaurant. Food items mentioned here were served to allow us to sample the fare and were not paid for by the attendees, including myself.
Check out my reviews of other Filipino restaurants:
- Mang Inasal, Libis
- Max’s, Tomas Morato
- Pares Retiro, Tomas Morato
- 121 Restaurant, Allegro Center
- Manam Comfort Filipino, Trinoma
- Tahanan Bistro, Antipolo
- Liloan’s Pride, California Garden Square
- Bench Cafe, Trinoma
- Kusina Moderne, Poblacion
- Bai’s Boneless Lechon Cebu, Pasig
- Liloan’s Pride Liempo, Greenhills
- Abbiocco, Paligsahan
- Chef Robert, Greenhills
- The Lechon Shop, Tomas Morato
- Angus Tapa Centrale, Tomas Morato
- Gerry’s Grill, Tomas Morato
- Luna J Filipino Gastropub, Tomas Morato
- Gerry’s Grill, SM Marikina
- Bacolod Chicken Parilla, Tomas Morato
- Classic Savory, SM East Ortigas
- Jaytee’s Tagaytay
- Buddy’s, Cubao
- Cabalen, Ayala Malls Feliz
- Limbaga 77, Tomas Morato
- Victorino’s, Tomas Morato
- Locavore, Kapitolyo
- Recipes, Tomas Morato
- Mozu at Ming’s, Tagaytay
- Siglo Modern Filipino, Tagaytay
- Conti’s, Greenbelt
- 13 Ubay Street, Banawe
- Ilustrado Restaurant, Intramuros
- Rico’s Lechon, Tiendesitas
- Fika, Capitol Hills, QC
- Sartin, Tagaytay
- Lazat, Tomas Morato
- Romulo Cafe, Tomas Morato
- Lobo Filipino Tavern, Poblacion
- Joliant, Tomas Morato
- Ombu Kusina, Tomas Morato
- Padi’s Point, Sumulong
- Padi’s Point, Upper Antipolo
- Padi’s Point, Tomas Morato
- Padi’s Point, Metro East
- Sisig Society, Fisher Mall
- Tapsi ni Vivian, Pasig
- Lola Cafe, Tomas Morato
- Pamana, Tomas Morato
2 thoughts on “Drinks, bar chows and songs at 121 Restaurant, BGC Stopover”
Thank you for sharing complete details Ms. Gel mas visit po perfect place din ito sa get together with barkada nakaktuwa din po yung promo nila plus lahat ng dishes nila mukhang masarap😍😍.
Wow ang ganda naman po ng place na yan, mag enjoy for sure ang barkadahan. I like their foods most of these are my faves. Enjoyable din ang Videoke rooms.
LikeLiked by 1 person