Have you ever found yourself craving for cakes and pastries?
Whether paired with your favorite brew during your coffee break time or enjoyed after meals as a dessert, these sweet treats are always a welcome sight.
Thankfully, you don’t have to sweat it out in the kitchen to whip up your favorite baked goodies. You can simply have your cake and pastry choices from Red Ribbon delivered right to your doorstep.
Red Ribbon had its start in Timog, Quezon City in 1979, and over the years, it has grown to having over 450 outlets in the Philippines and thirty stores in the US. Aside from round, square and roll celebration cakes, Red Ribbon also offers a variety of cake slices and pastries for foodies looking for a sweet fix.
And wouldn’t you know it: these desserts come in handy packs that allows you to enjoy more of your sweet faves without have to spend a lot.
The Cheesy Ensaimada, for example, is a fluffy bread topped with sweet butter, sugar and lots of cheese. You can get it at Php27.50 per piece but it’s also available in packs of four at Php110, eight at Php214.50 and twelve at Php330.
If cakes are more your thing, Red Ribbon brings light and airy confections topped with sweet buttercream. You can get individual slices of these cakes for Php28.60 per piece or in a pack of five assorted flavors which include Choco Cake, Chiffon Cake, Double-Dutch Cake, Ube Marble and Red Velvet for Php115.50.
So if you’re craving for something sweet, head on to your nearest Red Ribbon Bakeshop branch, call #87777, send a message via Facebook, or course your order through GrabFood, LalaFood or FoodPanda.
￼Download the Grab App and get a discount on your first food order when you use my code: GRABJELLYBEANS.
Use this link to download the FoodPanda app and get Php100 off your first order.
Download the LalaFood App and get a free delivery coupon when you use my code: BEINGJMR53.
Check out my reviews of other dessert shops in the metro:
- Krispy Kreme, Greenhills
- The Lost Bread, SM North EDSA
- Dairy Queen, Sta Lucia East
- Goldilocks, San Isidro
- Lia’s Cakes in Season, Kapitolyo
- Brownies Unlimited, SM Megamall
- Cafe Mary Grace, SM East Ortigas
- Cafe Mary Grace, Eastwood Mall
- Cafe Mary Grace, Greenbelt
- Krispy Kreme, SM Megamall
- Krispy Kreme, San Isidro
- Krispy Kreme, SM Center Pasig
- Bake My Day, Libis
- Avocadoria.PH, Greenhills
- Avocadoria.PH, Estancia Mall
- Avocadoria.PH, Robinsons Galleria
- Dairy Queen, Greenfield District
- Tim Horton’s, L&Y Plaza
- J.CO Donuts, SM Megamall
- Shari Shari, BGC
- Avocadoria.ph, Ayala Malls Vertis North
- Cara Mia, Robinsons Galleria
- Fiorgelato, Sta Lucia East
- Morelli’s, Shangri-la Plaza
- Morelli’s, Powerplant Mall
- Tsoko.Nut Batirol, Tomas Morato
- Miguelito’s Hyped Mangoes, Tomas Morato
- Hui Lau Shan, Eastwood Mall
- Loraine’s Coffee and Pastry Shop, Santa Lucia
- Hui Lau Shan, SM North EDSA
- Coffee Time, Santolan
- Taki Taki, Century City Mall
- Aqua S, SM North EDSA
- BLK 513, SM North EDSA
- Hui Lau Shan, Greenhills
- Affojeans, SM North
- Gelato Lab, Tomas Morato
- Hobing, BGC Stopover
- The Lost Bread, SM East Ortigas
- LlaoLlao, Glorietta
- Sugarhouse, Glorietta
- BLK 513, SM Megamall
- BLK 513, Glorietta
- Elait, Tomas Morato
- Elait, Eastwood Mall
- Cold Stone Creamery, BGC
- Chocolatier, Tomas Morato
- Jang Da Bang Cafe, Ortigas
- Auntie Anne’s, SM Hypermart
- Sugar Fix, Tomas Morato
- Coreon Gate, Metrowalk
- Indulge, Cubao
- Le Reve Patisserie, Ugong
- Hui Lau Shan, SM Megamall
- Hobing, SM Marikina