Despite not being a regular holiday (one that gives us a day off work) – Valentine’s Day still is one of the most anticipated celebrations every year.
As a day dedicated to love in all its forms, it evokes warm and fuzzy feelings, and encourages expressions of emotions ranging from affection to grand passion.
However, some may not have the capability or the opportunity to say “I love you” to those who are near-and-dear to them. For those people, may I propose this solution: #SayItWithBens.
Ben’s Cookies is the brainchild of cookbook writer and chocoholic Helge Rubinstein who named the business after her son.
From its beginnings in 1983 as a stall in UK’s Oxford Covered Market, Ben’s Cookies have extended its reach to the Philippines when it opened its first store in The Podium Mall in July 2019, followed by branches in SM Mall of Asia and SM Megamall.
Here are three reasons why gifting your special someone with Ben’s Cookies is a good idea:
1. Ben’s Cookies are made with all the good stuff.
These palm-sized cookie treats are made with chunks – not chips – of premium chocolate, unsalted butter, wheat flour, fresh eggs, cane sugar and nuts, all freshly baked everyday.
2. They come in delicious variants.
Love comes in wondrous variety and so do Ben’s Cookies. Check them out:
Milk Chocolate Chunk.
Dark Chocolate Chunk.
White Chocolate Chunk.
Praline & Milk Chocolate Chunk.
Triple Chocolate Chunk.
Other cookie variants include: Fruit & Nut, Double Chocolate & Nut, Peanut & Milk Chocolate, Oatmeal & Raisin, Cranberry & White Chocolate Chunk, Lemon, Orange & Milk Chocolate Chunk, White Chocolate Chunk & Macadamia and Double Chocolate Chunk.
3. The more (cookies), the merrier.
These cookies are available by the piece at Php90 each.
You can also get them packaged in lovely tin cans (4 pieces at Php495 or 8 pieces at Php835).
However, you get a pretty sweet deal when you get them by the box (Buy 5 and get 2 free at Php450 or Buy 10 and get 5 free at Php900).
So bring a happy twinkle in your beloved’s eyes this Valentine’s Day by giving them the sweet delight of Ben’s Cookies.
To grab the Ben’s Cookies present for your sweet Valentine, drop by any of its stores:
- Ground Floor, The Podium, ADB Avenue, Ortigas, Mandaluyong City
- Second Floor, Mega Fashion Hall, SM Megamall, Ortigas, Mandaluyong City
- Ground Floor, Main Mall, SM Mall of Asia, Mall of Asia Complex (MOA), Pasay City
You can also call +63 917 5267711 or order online.
Check out my reviews of other dessert shops in the metro:
- Red Ribbon Bakeshop, Lucky Gold Plaza
- Dairy Queen, Mandaluyong
- Ben’s Cookies, Podium
- The French Baker, Sta. Lucia East
- Krispy Kreme, Greenhills
- The Lost Bread, SM North EDSA
- Dairy Queen, Sta Lucia East
- Goldilocks, San Isidro
- Lia’s Cakes in Season, Kapitolyo
- Brownies Unlimited, SM Megamall
- Cafe Mary Grace, SM East Ortigas
- Cafe Mary Grace, Eastwood Mall
- Cafe Mary Grace, Greenbelt
- Krispy Kreme, SM Megamall
- Krispy Kreme, San Isidro
- Krispy Kreme, SM Center Pasig
- Bake My Day, Libis
- Avocadoria.PH, Greenhills
- Avocadoria.PH, Estancia Mall
- Avocadoria.PH, Robinsons Galleria
- Dairy Queen, Greenfield District
- Tim Horton’s, L&Y Plaza
- J.CO Donuts, SM Megamall
- Shari Shari, BGC
- Avocadoria.ph, Ayala Malls Vertis North
- Cara Mia, Robinsons Galleria
- Fiorgelato, Sta Lucia East
- Morelli’s, Shangri-la Plaza
- Morelli’s, Powerplant Mall
- Tsoko.Nut Batirol, Tomas Morato
- Miguelito’s Hyped Mangoes, Tomas Morato
- Hui Lau Shan, Eastwood Mall
- Loraine’s Coffee and Pastry Shop, Santa Lucia
- Hui Lau Shan, SM North EDSA
- Coffee Time, Santolan
- Taki Taki, Century City Mall
- Aqua S, SM North EDSA
- BLK 513, SM North EDSA
- Hui Lau Shan, Greenhills
- Affojeans, SM North
- Gelato Lab, Tomas Morato
- Hobing, BGC Stopover
- The Lost Bread, SM East Ortigas
- LlaoLlao, Glorietta
- Sugarhouse, Glorietta
- BLK 513, SM Megamall
- BLK 513, Glorietta
- Elait, Tomas Morato
- Elait, Eastwood Mall
- Cold Stone Creamery, BGC
- Chocolatier, Tomas Morato
- Jang Da Bang Cafe, Ortigas
- Auntie Anne’s, SM Hypermart
- Sugar Fix, Tomas Morato
- Coreon Gate, Metrowalk
- Indulge, Cubao
- Le Reve Patisserie, Ugong
- Hui Lau Shan, SM Megamall
- Hobing, SM Marikina