It’s month-end once again, and y’all know what that means: payday!
On the days leading to payday – also known as hora de peligro – we painstakingly restrict our spending to stretch what remains of the last payday right to the finish line.
Well, here we are, finish line reached, so it’s now time to celebrate!
What better way to celebrate than to give in to our kravings… oops, I mean cravings!
Cloud kitchen Kraver’s Kanteen helped make the pandemic a lot more manageable for foodies in the metro by delivering mouthwatering dishes from an assortment of online food brands it partners with.
One such brand is Let’s Get Litson.
If, during pre-pandemic times, you are among those who make a beeline towards the roast beef station at the hotel buffet, Let’s Get Litson will surely be right up your alley.
It offers or litson baka – that’s been marinated and slow-cooked for over thirty hours to produce roast beef that’s wonderfully tender, juicy and packed with flavor.
Each fragrant slice has a smokey charred outer edge that gives way to a layer of well-marbled fat that lends a lot of flavor to the melt-in-your-mouth pinkish meat underneath.
It comes with its own dipping sauce made with vinegar, soy sauce, garlic and chili which helps accentuate the meatiness of the roast beef and stave off umay. Personally, I like the roast beef pretty well without it but for those who love their sauces and condiments, this dipping sauce should come in handy.
I would love to turn leftover roast beef into proteins for salads or as filling for my roast beef sandwich but, alas, the fam polished our plates clean, leaving no leftovers.
If you’re still on the fence about giving in to this particular craving, here’s something that just might push you right over into ordering: for just Php899, you can get a Let’s Get Litson Payday Pack that includes an All Meat Tray, four plain rice and four beers of your choice, good for four people.
Isn’t that reason enough to make payday even more special?
So what are you waiting for. Order now, foodies!
Let’s Get Litson offers both regular-flavored and spicy litson baka in the following variants:
- Regular Rice Tray (Php289 regular flavor | Php319 spicy). Litson baka good for one to two people served on top of rice with meat drippings.
- Family Rice Tray (Php549 regular flavor | Php599 spicy). Litson baka good for three to four people served on top of rice with meat drippings.
- Victory Tray (Php999 regular flavor | Php1,999 spicy). Litson baka good for six to eight people served on top of rice with meat drippings.
- All-Meat Tray (Php509 regular flavor | Php559 spicy). Litson baka with no rice good for three to four people.
- All-Meat Victory Tray (Php1,399 regular flavor | Php1,549 spicy). Litson baka with no rice good for six to eight people.
Let’s Get Litson accepts orders through the Kraver’s website or via GrabFood.