What is it about chocolate chip cookie dough that we can’t just stop ourselves from licking the spoon when our mom whips up a batch of cookies?
Who would have thought that the combination of flour, sugar, butter, vanilla and chocolate would be irresistible, even if the mixture has not yet achieved its final form?
Just the scent of a fresh batch of chocolate chip cookie dough is enough to get us salivating, right? What more if we actually get to eat it by the spoonful?
Well, Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf heard our hearts’ (or tummies’) cry and came up with Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake!
Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf (sometimes affectionately referred to as CBTL) hails all the way from Southern California, where founder Herb Hyman started importing and roasting coffee back in 1963.
Remember those ice-blended drinks we love so much? They actually came about in 1987 when a store manager had a burst of inspiration and mixed coffee, chocolate powder and milk together with ice at CBTL’s Westwood, California store.
Clearly, CBTL is no stranger to bringing new tasty items for its customers to enjoy. Its Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake is no exception.
It is a melt-in-your mouth wonder from its base of crushed chocolate cookie crumbs right under a thick layer of rich vanilla cheesecake with bits of chocolate chip cookie dough and chocolate syrup drizzled on top.
What would make this dessert even better? Pairing it with some of CBTL’s signature drinks such as Ice-Blended Caramel and Ice-Blended Vanilla!
So when you’ve got that craving for good ‘ole cookie dough that brings back memories of childhood, you know that you can always grab a bite and some drinks to go with it at CBTL!
CBTL outlets are located at:
- Las Pinas: Evia Lifestyle Center, Sipag Center, SM Southmall and Starmall
- Makati: Ayala North Exchange, Ayala Triangle Garden, BDO Tower, Century City Mall, Circuit Lane, Convergys, Four Seasons Salcedo, Glorietta 2, Greenbelt 5, iAcademy, Philamlife Tower, Phinma, Power Plant Rockwell, Rada Street, SM Jazz, Enterprise Tower, The Residences
- Manila: Adriatico, Avenue of the Arts, De La Salle University, Laperal Apartments, Midtown Padre Faura, One Archers Place, Robinsons Place Ermita, SM Grand Central, UST Bellagio Residences
- Muntinlupa: Alabang Town Center, Asian Hospital, Ayal Malls Southpark, Festival Malls Filinvest
- Paranaque: Ayala Malls Manila Bay
- Pasay: Double Dragon, NAIA 3, SM MAAX, SM Mall of Asia, SMX Convention Center Manila, Solaire Casino & Resort, Two E-Com, W Mall
- Pasig: Ayala Malls Feliz, Ayala Malls The 30th, Citadines Millennium Ortigas, Eastwood Mall, Estancia Capitol Commons, Ortigas Park, Rockwell Business Center, Shangri-la Plaza, SM City East Ortigas, SM Megamall, Victor R Potenciano Hospital
- Quezon City: Ayala Malls Cloverleaf, Banawe Lifestyle Center, Batasan Pambansa, Eton Centris, Fairview Terraces Mall, Gateway Cinema, Gateway Mall, Katipunan, M Place, Mezza Residences, Robinson’s Galleria, Robinson’s Magnolia, SM Fairview Expansion Parkway, SM North EDSA, Tomas Morato, Trinoma Mall, UP Town Center, Vertis North
- San Juan: Promenade Greenhills
- Taguig: Bonifacio High Street, Bonifacio Stopover, Burgos Circle, Central Square Cinema, Every Nation Building, Newport, Resorts World, One Park Drive, Shell C5 Logcom, SM Aura, Starmall Taguig, Uptown Mall, Venice Piazza McKinley Hill
Photo Credits: Chocolate chip cookie flatlay by Georgie Devlin on Pexels and Chocolate chip cookie dough by Pam Menegakis on Unsplash