Feel up to filling up on tasty Japanese food? Well, you need to hie yourself over to Ogetsu Hime then!
Whether it’s for a special occasion or a regular family dinner, Ogetsu Hime’s exquisite dishes, excellent service, and welcoming atmosphere make it a perfect dining destination for families looking to bond over delicious food.
Thanks to its Oget All You Can Buffet, Japanese food lovers can fully sate their craving for just Php1,288.
This jampacked all-you-can-eat menu includes US Angus Tenderloin and US Angus Rib Eye expertly cooked by the chef on the teppanyaki grill in small batches to ensure freshness and flavor.
The buffet also includes premium sushi made using the freshest seafood and are prepared by skilled chefs right in front of the customers. The rolls come in a variety of flavors, from classic tuna and salmon to more unique combinations.
It also includes different variants of the ever-popular crunchy and flavorful tempura (buffet lovers simply could not get enough of this!), together with 130 Japanese food specialties and free-flowing drinks.
With so many food choices, it’s so easy to get overwhelmed and feel like you’re not making the most of the dishes laid out. Well, here are ways to fully enjoy Ogetsu Hime’s Oget-All-You- Can Buffet:
- Come hungry. The buffet offers unlimited servings of sushi, sashimi, rolls, and other Japanese specialties. It’s best to come hungry and ready to eat to get the most out of the promo.
- Come with a group. The buffetis ideal for groups, as it offers a wide variety of dishes that everyone can enjoy. The more people in your group, the more dishes you can try, and the more enjoyable the experience will be.
- Try everything. The buffet includes a wide variety of dishes, including sushi, sashimi, tempura, teppanyaki, and sukiyaki. Try different combinations and flavors to fully enjoy the experience.
- Order in small portions. To ensure that the food is fresh and of high quality, customers are encouraged to order only what they can consume at a time. In fact, some of the buffet items are not laid out on the buffet table and are available for ordering in small batches, especially if they are best enjoyed freshly cooked. You can always order more as you finish their dishes, ensuring that the food is always fresh.
- Don’t waste food. While the buffet offers unlimited servings, it’s essential to avoid food waste. Order only what you can consume and avoid ordering more than you can eat. Be mindful of the environment and the restaurant’s efforts to reduce food waste.
- Come early. The buffet offer is quite popular and the restaurant tends to get crowded, especially during weekends and holidays. It’s best to come early to avoid the crowds and enjoy the food and ambiance in a more relaxed setting.
- Take advantage of promos for more savings. You can save on a few bucks by taking advantage of offers such as Kids Eat FREE (for kids 4’6″ in height or below accompanied by two full-paying adults) and FREE Birthday Buffet (for birthday celebrants accompanied by two paying adults dining in on the exact day of their birthday, three days before and three days after).
With these tips, you have no reason to hesitate to take the fam on a Japanese food trip at Ogetsu Hime!
This Ogetsu Hime branch is located at Level 3, Mega Fashion Hall, SM Megamall, Mandaluyong City. For inquiries and reservations, call +63 2 86377510 or +63 917 5762377.
Another branch is located at Level 5, Sky Park, SM Aura Premier, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig. For inquiries and reservations, call +63 2 85199840, +63 2 85199740 or +63 917 8096585.
Stay updated on its promos and offers by following Ogetsu Hime on Facebook and Instagram.