Ooh, we’re right smack in the middle of the holiday season, and I bet you’re missing the experience of going back to the province, getting together with the relatives for the annual family reunion and gorging yourself on regional dishes while joining the merrymaking of the town fiesta, right?
Well, that’s currently not possible, and, somehow, substituting a real clan get-together with a virtual party over Zoom just doesn’t feel the same.
After all, is it a real party if you all can’t partake of the same tasty delicacies?
Well, how about letting the guys at 121 Restaurant whip up a fiesta for you and your folks?
With its Pyestang Pinoy platters, you can relive your festivities virtually with well-loved Pinoy dishes with servings sizeable enough for a big family meal (Pambahay, good for 10 people), an office party (Pambatalyon, good for 20 people) or for a whole clan (Pambarangay, good for 50 people).
Take the Ati-Atihan (Php292 per person), for example. This hearty meal brings the energy of the famous Aklan festival with its inclusions of:
Pancit Bihon with Canton.
Other Pyestang Pinoy variants include:
- The Kadayawan (Php274 per person): Pork Siomai, Bangus Tempura, Pancit Bihon with Canton and Sapin-sapin.
- The Higantes (Php335 per person): Lumpiang Shanghai, Pancit Palabok, Marinated Fried Chicken and Biko.
- The Sinulog (Php370 per person). Grilled Liempo, Grilled Porkchop, Lumpiang Shanghai and Pork Siomai
Each Pyestang Pinoy Set is served with rice. Free 2-liter Coke provided for orders good for 20 people and more.
If you feel like gifting someone with a scrumptious taste of home, you can send them a Paborito Box (Php459), single servings of Pinoy faves conveniently packaged in one box. Choose from three variants such as:
- Luzon: Lumpiang Shanghai, Nachos, Porkchop, one slice of Biko and one piece of Polvoron
- Visayas: Pork Siomai, Cheesesticks, Pork BBQ Sticks, two pieces of Polvoron
- Mindanao: Lumpiang Shanghai, Empanada, Buffalo Wings, Monggo Soup, one pack of Peanuts and one piece Polvoron
So if you’re hosting your fam’s virtual reunion, you can all be one in merrymaking and feasting on favorite Filipino dishes with 121 Restaurant’s Pyestang Pinoy.
To order your Pyestang Pinoy sets or Paborito Box, call +63 2 7577 7557 or +63 917 3296997, email email@example.com or order online.
Payments via cash on delivery, bank transfer or G-Cash QR code are accepted. 121 Restaurant delivers in Makati, Mandaluyong, Pasig, Pasay, San Juan, Taguig, Paranaque, and Quezon City.
Disclosure: Product sample was provided to facilitate a feature story.
Check out my reviews of other Filipino restaurants:
- Pares Retiro, Cubao
- Tapa King, Libis
- Pares Retiro, P. Tuazon
- Goto Believe, Kapitolyo
- Max’s, Ayala Feliz
- Mang Ding’s, Marikina
- Belly Good Boneless Lechon, Maybunga
- Aling Banang’s, Santa Lucia
- Friends & Family Express, The Podium
- Mang Inasal, Libis
- Max’s, Tomas Morato
- Pares Retiro, Tomas Morato
- 121 Restaurant, BGC Stopover
- 121 Restaurant, Allegro Center
- Manam Comfort Filipino, Trinoma
- Tahanan Bistro, Antipolo
- Liloan’s Pride, California Garden Square
- Bench Cafe, Trinoma
- Kusina Moderne, Poblacion
- Bai’s Boneless Lechon Cebu, Pasig
- Liloan’s Pride Liempo, Greenhills
- Abbiocco, Paligsahan
- Chef Robert, Greenhills
- The Lechon Shop, Tomas Morato
- Angus Tapa Centrale, Tomas Morato
- Gerry’s Grill, Tomas Morato
- Luna J Filipino Gastropub, Tomas Morato
- Gerry’s Grill, SM Marikina
- Bacolod Chicken Parilla, Tomas Morato
- Classic Savory, SM East Ortigas
- Jaytee’s Tagaytay
- Buddy’s, Cubao
- Cabalen, Ayala Malls Feliz
- Limbaga 77, Tomas Morato
- Victorino’s, Tomas Morato
- Locavore, Kapitolyo
- Recipes, Tomas Morato
- Mozu at Ming’s, Tagaytay
- Siglo Modern Filipino, Tagaytay
- Conti’s, Greenbelt
- 13 Ubay Street, Banawe
- Ilustrado Restaurant, Intramuros
- Rico’s Lechon, Tiendesitas
- Fika, Capitol Hills, QC
- Sartin, Tagaytay
- Lazat, Tomas Morato
- Romulo Cafe, Tomas Morato
- Lobo Filipino Tavern, Poblacion
- Joliant, Tomas Morato
- Ombu Kusina, Tomas Morato
- Padi’s Point, Sumulong
- Padi’s Point, Upper Antipolo
- Padi’s Point, Tomas Morato
- Padi’s Point, Metro East
- Sisig Society, Fisher Mall
- Tapsi ni Vivian, Pasig
- Lola Cafe, Tomas Morato
- Pamana, Tomas Morato