Stressed over what to have for Noche Buena?
Not to worry, Mang Inasal’s got your back with its Take-out and Delivery Blowout.
If you missed this promo when it was first offered last November, you’ll definitely be happy to know it’s back just in time to save us from our Noche Buena woes.
As a treat for its customers, Mang Inasal is treating customers who order a Family Size Large Paa or Pecho Family Size for takeout or delivery with a complimentary family size platter of Mang Inasal Pancit Palabok. These servings are good for four people, definitely enough to satisfy my hungry fam.
Mang Inasal helped make the Ilonggo dish chicken inasal more accessible and popular in the metro. In this dish, chicken pieces are marinated in calamansi, pepper, vinegar and annato, then grilled over hot coals while being basted with the flavorful marinade until the chicken becomes smokey, juicy and tender. I tend to favor the paa (chicken leg and thigh) over the pecho (chicken breast) as I find this part juicier and more flavorful but other people find the pecho more to their taste. Chicken inasal is best enjoyed with garlic ricr, toyomansi and doused in a lot of chicken oil.
Mang Inasal’s Pancit Palabok, on the other hand, is made of thin rice noodles in a thick golden sauce topped with chopped spring onions, slices of hard-boiled egg, bits of chicharon (pork rind), pork slices and flakes of tinapa (smoked fish).
With my recent order of Mang Inasal Family Size Large Paa, I also received the Pancit Palabok Platter, all for only Php396!
This offer is available until December 28 only so don’t let it pass you by!
To allow more people to enjoy this amazing deal, customers can only avail of three orders of Mang Inasal Family Size Large Chicken Platters per transaction.
For delivery, course your orders via GrabFood, FoodPanda or LalaFood.
For takeout, visit your nearest Mang Inasal branch or send a message via Facebook.
Check out my reviews of other Filipino restaurants:
- Soleras, Banawe
- Ferino’s Bibingka, Oranbo
- 121 Restaurant, Eastwood City
- Pares Retiro, Cubao
- Tapa King, Libis
- Pares Retiro, P. Tuazon
- Goto Believe, Kapitolyo
- Max’s, Ayala Feliz
- Mang Ding’s, Marikina
- Belly Good Boneless Lechon, Maybunga
- Aling Banang’s, Santa Lucia
- Friends & Family Express, The Podium
- Mang Inasal, Libis
- Max’s, Tomas Morato
- Pares Retiro, Tomas Morato
- 121 Restaurant, BGC Stopover
- 121 Restaurant, Allegro Center
- Manam Comfort Filipino, Trinoma
- Tahanan Bistro, Antipolo
- Liloan’s Pride, California Garden Square
- Bench Cafe, Trinoma
- Bai’s Boneless Lechon Cebu, Pasig
- Liloan’s Pride Liempo, Greenhills
- Angus Tapa Centrale, Tomas Morato
- Gerry’s Grill, Tomas Morato
- Luna J Filipino Gastropub, Tomas Morato
- Gerry’s Grill, SM Marikina
- Bacolod Chicken Parilla, Tomas Morato
- Classic Savory, SM East Ortigas
- Jaytee’s Tagaytay
- Buddy’s, Cubao
- Cabalen, Ayala Malls Feliz
- Limbaga 77, Tomas Morato
- Victorino’s, Tomas Morato
- Locavore, Kapitolyo
- Mozu at Ming’s, Tagaytay
- Siglo Modern Filipino, Tagaytay
- Conti’s, Greenbelt
- Ilustrado Restaurant, Intramuros
- Rico’s Lechon, Tiendesitas
- Lobo Filipino Tavern, Poblacion
- Ombu Kusina, Tomas Morato
- Padi’s Point, Sumulong
- Padi’s Point, Upper Antipolo
- Padi’s Point, Tomas Morato
- Padi’s Point, Metro East
- Sisig Society, Fisher Mall
- Tapsi ni Vivian, Pasig
- Lola Cafe, Tomas Morato
- Pamana, Tomas Morato