I admit: having been “stuck at home” for more than a year has got me a bit tired of the usual home-cooked ulam.
Every once in a while, I want to treat the fam to something special: mouthwatering viands that go beyond the usual gisa–sigang–prito that comprise my business-as-usual cooking repertoire.
If you have the same problem, then we’re both in luck, because Grab recently launched its newest program, GrabFood Signatures. It partnered with popular restaurants to offer amazing deals on best-selling food and drink, exclusively for GrabFood users.
One such restaurant is Cafe Mary Grace.
While this restaurant is best known for its baked goods, particularly its ensaimada and cheese rolls, it also offers hearty comfort food good for sharing and perfect for family meals.
Together with my daughter #ExhibitA, I selected some dishes that were off-the-beaten-path for the fam:
Fried Kesong Puti & Calamansi Vinaigrette (Php393). Nuggets of kesong puti which are breaded, fried and tossed in with lettuce and grilled tomatoes, then drizzled with calamansi vinaigrette.
Smoked Salmon & Cream (Php438). Smoked salmon sauteed with garlic cream, tossed with pasta and garnished with caviar.
Dory & Saffron Cream (Php414). Linguini noodles topped with cream dory fillets and covered with a light cream sauce, subtly flavored with leeks and saffron.
Grilled Chicken Couscous (Php483). Chicken fillets marinated in rosemary and grilled before topping spicy steamed couscous, with a homemade tomato concasse and blance asparagus. This dish also has a 20% off deal, coming out at just Php368!
Parma Ham & Arugula (Php624). Freshly made pizza dough, generously topped with premium mozarella, homemade tomato sauce, slices of parma ham and arugula.
This meal was a welcome break from our run-of-the-mill ulam. And thanks to GrabFood Signature Deals, the total food bill for this meal amounted to just a little over Php2,000!
This Cafe Mary Grace branch is located at Ground Floor, SM City Marikina, Marcos Highway, Calumpang, Marikina City. Other Metro Manila outlets are located at:
- Antipolo: SM Masinag
- Marikina: SM Marikina
- Mandaluyong: Shangri-La Plaza, SM Megamall
- Pasig: Rockwell Business Center, Estancia Mall, Ayala Malls Feliz, SM East Ortigas, SM Hypermart Pasig, Ayala Malls the 30th
- San Juan: Unimart
- Quezon City: Trinoma, SM Fairview, Gateway Mall, Eastwood Mall, SM North EDSA, Ayala Fairview Terraces, Robinsons Galleria, UP Town Center, Robinsons Magnolia, Ayala Malls Cloverleaf, Fisher Mall
- Makati: Greenbelt 2, Century City Mall, Power Plant Mall, Steps Dance Studio, Enterprise Center, Makati Medical Center, Glorietta 4, Cash and Carry, SM Makati, Ayala Circuit, Waltermart
- Taguig: Serendra, SM Aura, Venetian Mall, St. Luke’s Medical Center, Uptown Mall, One Bonifacio High Street, Rustans Central Square
- Manila: Robinsons Place Manila, Lucky Chinatown Mall, SM Manila, SM San Lazaro
- Pasay: NAIA Terminal 3, SM Mall of Asia, Mall of Asia Arena Annex, SM Mall of Asia Hypermarket, Resorts World Manila, Double Dragon Plaza
- Paranaque: SM BF Paranaque, Okada, SM Sucat, SM Bicutan
- Las Pinas: SM Southmall
- Muntinlupa: Alabang Town Center, Fiesta Supermall
As a GrabFood Signatures restaurant, Cafe Mary Grace delivers via GrabFood and provides exclusive deals for GrabFood orders such as a Php100 discount for every minimum order of Php550.
Disclosure: A GrabFood voucher was provided to facilitate the ordering and delivery experience.
Check out my posts on other Cafe Mary Grace branches: