Did you know that Ersao Taiwanese Restaurant has been serving authentic Taiwanese food and drinks for the past twenty years?
If you remember the time when milk tea shops were not as ubiquitous as they are today, well you have Ersao to thank for being among the first eateries to introduce this delightful drink to the local food scene.
However, its contribution to the Pinoy foodie’s gustatory pleasures do not stop at its stores. Thanks to its easy-to-cook frozen food offerings, Pinoys can easily enjoy Taiwanese and other Asian delicacies at home or wherever they are.
Using simple cooking methods, anyone, from culinary newbies to seasoned home cooks, can whip up a delicious spread in a matter of minutes.
For instance, its Korean Hot Pot is a 1.2kg pack of toppings that include tofu, tempura, balls, sausages, sliced beef and more in a kimchi-flavored broth.
To cook, simply place in a hotpot and heat until boiling. Serve hot for the whole fam and enjoy this flavorful and comforting dish on a chill day.
If you want to snack on something favorful, deep-fry some of Ersao’s Pork Taro Meatballs until golden brown. You can also boil them for seven minutes and add them to soups to make them heartier.
Taiwan is famous for its steamed bao buns that are pillowy soft, delectably chewy and stuffed with delicious filling.
To enjoy a classic favorite – a steamed bun filled with braised tender pork in a sweet and savory sauce – get a few buns from a pack of Ersao’s Siopao Asado in a steamer and steam for seven to eight minutes before serving.
For a novel steamed bao experience, steam a few pieces from Ersao’s Salted Egg Yolk Steamed Bun pack for three to five minutes after thawing. Also known as Liu Sha Bao (which translates to “flowing sand bun”), it is filled with yolks of salted duck eggs, butter and custard powder which makes each bit oozing with flavor.
Siomai is another favorite among Pinoys. Usually made with ground pork and flavored with aromatics, it is a simple dish that can be enjoyed as a snack, an appetizer or a viand with rice.
Ersao presents new ways to enjoy this delicacy with its siomai frozen food products such as its Purple Rice Pearl Siomai, pork-flavored meatballs encased in glutinous purple rice. To cook, simply steam for seven to eight minutes after thawing.
Another Ersao Frozen Foods siomai variant is the Pork Siomai with Tobiko, made with ground pork encased in jasmine-flavored wrapper and topped with tobiko (flying fish roe). To cook, thaw then steam for seven to eight minutes.
Other Taiwanese dishes that you and the fam can enjoy at home, thanks to Ersao Frozen Foods include:
Want to serve tasty Taiwanese dishes at home to your family and friends? Stock up on Ersao Frozen Delights by visiting these Ersao Taiwanese Restaurant branches:
- Mauban: 213 Banawe Street, Brgy. Manresa, Corner Mauban, Quezon City (Tel: +63 2 89218603 or +63 917 1060363)
- Sta Mezza: 129 Mezza Residences, Brgy. Doña Imelda Quezon City (Tel: +63 2 3549742)
- Abad Santos: 1300 Jose Abad Santos, Tondo Manila (Tel: +63 2 82526223)
- Banawe: 664 Banawe Street, Quezon City (Tel: +63 905 4029188)
- Caloocan: A De Jesus Street, Cor 9th Avenue, Caloocan City (Tel: +63 917 1412222)
- Cloverleaf: 3rd Floor, Ayala Malls Cloverleaf, A. Bonifacio, Quezon City
- E. Rodriguez: 82-C E. Rodriguez Sr. Avenue, Quezon City (Tel: +63 2 85168168, +63 2 4111114 or +63 2 87100888)
- JRU Shaw: 79 Shaw Blvd., Daang Bakal, Mandaluyong City (Tel: +63 927 851 1228, +63 961 6034565 or +63 995 2542485)
- San Lazaro: Vertex One Building, Batangas Street, Sta Cruz Manila (Tel: +63 2 83548938)
- M Place: 16 GF, M Place Residences, Panay Avenue, South Triangle, Quezon City (+63 908 2973080 or +63 2 9047968)
- Victoria E. Rodriguez: 285 E. Rodriguez Sr., near cor. Victoria, Quezon City (Tel: +63 977 7682970)
- Wilcon: Ground Floor, Wilcon City Center, Visayas Ave., Quezon City (Tel: +63 916 3077881)
- Zeta Tower: Shop no.24 Zeta Tower Bridgetowne Center C5 road, Brgy. Ugong Norte Quezon City (Tel: +63 945 9743998)
You can also shop for these frozen foods at Ersao’s online store on Lazada.
Disclosure: Product samples were provided to facilitate this feature article.