It’s so nice to finally be able to eat out, right?
During the height of the pandemic, community quarantine restrictions specifically prohibit buffet-type setups due to the difficulty in maintaining physical distancing, especially as diners tend to congregate in various food stations to fill their plates.
Nowadays, however, all-you-can-eat buffets are making their comeback. One of these eateries is DADS World Buffet.
Having been around for over thirty years, DADS was among the first dining establishments to make buffet dining popular and accessible to more Filipinos.
Growing up in the 90s, I recall that most of my family’s celebrations such as birthdays, reunions and more were held at DADS. Its a great way to ensure that everyone can eat their fill of their preferred menu items, while keeping to a budget. DADS’ group and birthday promos also came in handy to this end.
Fast forward to today, I can say the DADS has not lost its appeal. In fact, I can cite three reasons why the family’s food trip should be held at DADS World Buffet.
1. It’s easily accessible.
Located in SM Megamall, DADS World Buffet is a short ride from most parts of the metro (not counting traffic, that is!). Also, anyone who’s organized a family party know that half the battle is getting the people to the venue. Since this restaurant is situated in one of the city’s most popular malls, getting lost along the way won’t be a problem.
2. It offers a world of culinary choices.
DADS World Buffet brings together celebrated dishes from all over the world, including local favorites. These include:
- Philippines. A delectable curation of Kamayan’s roster of heritage dishes.
- Asia. Includes dishes from Chine, Japan, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore and Thailand
- The Mediterranean. An epicure’s dream which includes dishes from Spain, Italy and Greece
- The Americas. From hearty all-American viands from the United States to South American favorites from Mexico and Brazil.
Personally, the sheer magnitude of food choices available at DADS World Buffet have the added benefit of eliminating food envy. That’s the feeling of looking over to what other people are eating and wishing that you ordered the same. At DADS, you can easily load your plate with whatever catches your fancy.
3. Its promos will give you more bang for your buffet buck.
Walk-ins are charged P958/person but you can enjoy savings when you dine at DADS World Buffet by taking advantage of these offers:
- Fully Vaxxed Reservation Promo: Php758/person Mondays to Thursdays | Php858 Fridays to Sundays and Holidays
- Birthday Promo: birthday celebrants eats for free if accompanied by two adults at Php958/person
- Group of 10 Promo: for every group of ten, one eats for free while the other nine are charged at Php958/person
Kids also enjoy discounted buffet rates at DADS:
- 0 to 3 feet: FREE
- 3 feet to 4 feetL Php330
- 4 feet to 4’6″: Php380
Senior citizens are also charged the discounted price of Php684.29/person.
Note: These promo prices require no leftovers. Leftovers are charged Php200.
So go ahead and take a journey of culinary discovery at DADS World Buffet!
This DADS World Buffet branch is located in the Fourth Floor Bridgeway, SM Megamall, Epifanio de los Santos Ave, Ortigas Center, Mandaluyong City, open Mondays to Thursdays from 11am to 3pm and 4pm to 8pm and Fridays to Sunday from 11am to 9pm. For inquiries and reservations, call +63 2 86363785, +63 2 86331758 or +63 917 8961757.
Another branch is located at 523 Merchant Building Padre Faura Street corner Adriatico Street, Ermita, Maynila. (Tel: 63 2 85281724 or +63 917 8971722).
DADS also collaborates with Saisaki, Sambo Kojin at Kamayan, featuring over eighty dishes at 15 West Avenue, Quezon City (Tel: +63 2 89212873 or +63 917 8988844).