I usually dine at Gerry’s Grill in Tomas Morato for quick, no-frills lunches with my coworkers but in this branch in SM Marikina, I feasted with new friends. After participating in an outreach activity in a nearby charity institution, hubby and his car-clubmates decided to have lunch at SM Marikina. After a considerable time waiting, a table was found for our large group.
Among the hearty fare we enjoyed were classic Filipino favorites:
- Crispy Pata (Php635 for family size)
- Nilagang Bulalo (Php345)
- Gerry’s Fried Chicken (Php265)
- Pancit Bihon (Php165)
- Sizzling Sisig (Php207 – who would dare forget to order this at Gerry’s?!?)
- Buko Pandan (Php85)
When dining in large groups, Gerry’s Grill seems like a great choice as practically everyone would have something to like. We ate family-style which also helps in fostering new friendships.
This branch is located at Ground Floor, SM City Marikina, Calumpang, Marikina City.
Check out my reviews of other Filipino restaurants:
- The Lechon Shop, Tomas Morato
- Angus Tapa Centrale, Tomas Morato
- Luna J Filipino Gastropub, Tomas Morato
- Bacolod Chicken Parilla, Tomas Morato
- Classic Savory, SM East Ortigas
- Jaytee’s Tagaytay
- Buddy’s, Cubao
- Cabalen, Ayala Malls Feliz
- Gata, Tomas Morato
- Limbaga 77, Tomas Morato
- Victorino’s, Tomas Morato
Want to learn how to cook your favorite Filipino dishes at home? Check out these recipe books on Amazon.com!
Want to try some recipes today? There’s no need to leave home to shop for ingredients. With Honestbee, just order your groceries online and you’ll get them delivered right at your doorstep at your preferred time. Use this referral link and get Php500 off for a minimum spend of Php2,500. You can download the Honestbee app on iTunes or Google Play.
If you’re in the US and an Amazon Prime member, sign up for a free trial of Amazon Fresh to get your groceries delivered to you.