Don’t you sometimes have those days when you’ve got a monster-sized appetite and only big slabs of meat or platters of pasta will do?
On such days, you should head straight to TGI Friday’s!
TGI Friday’s started as a bar at the corner of 63rd and First in New York City in the 1960s where everyday felt like Friday. Today, it still serves up delicious American dishes right off the grill and beer fresh from the tap for groups of friends to enjoy in 931 restaurants in over sixty countries.
In the Philippines, it is managed by The Bistro Group, a collection of imported and home-grown hospitality brands.
In response to the need of the times, The Bistro Group has instituted safety protocols for safe dining-in at its restaurants. These include: regular health checks for all its personnel, compliance of all outdoor and indoor seating to physical distancing guidelines, hand sanitizers available at the entrance and on every table, as well as contactless menu ordering and payment.
These protocols require diners to submit to temperature checks, provide contact tracing details and using the hand sanitizers and sanitation mats prior to entering the restaurant premises, as well as wearing their personal protective equipment (PPEs) while inside. Would-be diners who exhibit COVID-19 symptoms or have been exposed to people who do, have underlying health conditions or have concerns about contracting the disease when dining out are advised to stay home and avail of the restaurant’s contactless delivery options.
While observing these safety measures during our epic #TrinomaFoodCrawl, my foodie friends and I were able to enjoy an hearty all-American feast which consisted of:
Southern Platter (Php2,195). A filling combination of Baby Back Ribs, Cajun Chicken, Grilled Andouille and Grilled Baguette with sides of Coleslaw, Mac & Cheese and rice.
Truffle Bacon & Mushroom (Php495). Pasta tossed with shiitake mushrooms, mozarella, smoked gouda, bacon bits and truffle aoili.
Guess who left the table full and happy: me, that’s who!
Get your fill of TGI Friday’s hearty dishes with its exciting offers:
- BFF Bundle: Fish & Chips + Tomato Arugula Pasta + 2 pcs Pacific Grilled Porkchop (Php1,295).
- Buy One Get One Everyday: 2 pcs Signature JD Porkchop + Truffle Bacon & Mushroom Pizza (Php950), Three-Meat Platter + Scallops and Scampi (Php1,895), Signature JD Salmon + Tomato Arugula Pasta
You can also get great savings with the BFF Card, The Bistro Group’s loyalty program that gives members exclusive perks across 15 restaurant brands such as:
- 30% off on Mondays
- 20% off on Tuesdays
- Complimentary coffee or hot tea single-serve with entree purchase
- Online seats reservation
- Six Php250 e-vouchers with minimum purchase of Php1,000 per voucher
This TGI Friday’s branch is located at Fourth Floor, Trinoma Mall, Bagong Pag-Asa, Quezon City, open daily from 11am to 8pm.
Other branches are located at:
- Eastwood Citywalk 1, Libis, Quezon City
- Level 2, Robinsons Galleria, Ortigas, Quezon City
- B4, Bonifacio High Street, 9th Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
- Ground Floor, Venice Grand Canal Mall, McKinley Hill, Taguig City
- Ground Floor, Hotel Rembrandt, Tomas Morato Avenue Corner Scout Bayoran Street, South Triangle, Quezon City
- Second Floor, Glorietta 3, Ayala Center, Glorietta Complex, Makati City
- Level 3, Greenbelt 3, Ayala Center, Greenbelt, Makati City
- Ground Floor, Midtown Wing, Robinsons Place Manila, Ermita, Manila
- Ground Floor, Entertainment Mall, SM Mall of Asia, Mall of Asia Complex (MOA), Pasay City
- Central Garden, Ayala Fairview Terraces, Maligaya Road Corner Quirino Highway, Novaliches, Quezon City
- Second Floor, Alabang Town Center, Alabang, Muntinlupa City
- Evia Lifestyle Center, Daang Hari Road, Almanza, Las Piñas City
- Upper Ground Floor, Main Mall, Ayala Malls Circuit, Carmona, Makati City
TGI Friday’s delivers via GrabFood and FoodPanda.
Check out my posts about other restos of The Bistro Group:
3 thoughts on “#TheBistroGroup Trinoma Food Crawl: TGI Friday’s”
Ang cute ng lagayan nila ng rice . Sarap mg foods nkakatakam affordable price na dn pwede ng pagsaluhan 😍
sarap ng food nila😍di ko pa po na try ang Truffle Bacon & Mushroom pero nakakatakam😊 Highly recommended.Thank you po sa pag share❤️❤️
Bagay na bagay for my big appetite talaga tong TGI Friday’s 😃🥰 sulit na sulit at exciting yung offers nila, I wanna try the bff bundle 😃 even their southern platter overloaded 🙂 very recommended po 😃 great food, good ambience, and most of all they are complying with health protocols 😃 it is important to me that I can dine without worrying about safety 🥰