Don’t you sometimes miss the experience of dining out with the fam or your pals? I know I do.
It seems that the pandemic has seriously affected many of the things we so enjoyed from our life before it.
Still, while dining out may now be different, given all the restrictions and regulations, it can still be very enjoyable.
Take dining at Italianni’s at Trinoma Mall, for example.
Italianni’s espouses amore di merrier, which denotes the Italian philosophy of having more food to be shared by more people, resulting to more merriment. This is why its signature dishes, all made with the finest ingredients, come to the table in servings large enough to share with family and friends, starting with its signature Tuscan and Focaccia bread served with olive oil and aged balsamic vinegar.
In the Philippines, Italianni’s is part of The Bistro Group, a collection of imported and homegrown hospitality brands.
In response to the need of the times, The Bistro Group has instituted safety protocols for safe dining-in at its restaurants. These include: regular health checks for all its personnel, compliance of all outdoor and indoor seating to physical distancing guidelines, hand sanitizers available at the entrance and on every table, as well as contactless menu ordering and payment.
These protocols require diners to submit to temperature checks, provide contact tracing details and using the hand sanitizers and sanitation mats prior to entering the restaurant premises, as well as wearing their personal protective equipment (PPEs) while inside. Would-be diners who exhibit COVID-19 symptoms or have been exposed to people who do, have underlying health conditions or have concerns about contracting the disease when dining out are advised to stay home and avail of the restaurant’s contactless delivery options.
During an epic #TrinomaFoodCrawl with my foodie friends, I saw these protocols in action in Italianni’s, but still enjoyed our time as we feasted on a hearty spread of sumptuous Italian dishes:
Sicilian Salad (Php595/Php795). A fresh fusion of flavors and textures made with romaine lettuce, mangoes, red grapes, walnuts, creamy anchovy dressing.
Quattro Staggioni (Php795). Four-flavored pizza consisting of Pepperoni, Mushroom & Artichokes, Shrimp & Black Olives and All Cheese
Seafood Cioppino (Php595/Php795). Spaghetti pasta tossed with mussels, shrimps, clams and calamari in white wine, marinara sauce and chili flakes.
New York Cheesecake (Php485). New York-style cheesecake on a bed of strawberry amaretto sauce.
Fruity Drinks (Php175 each): Orange Lemonade, Four Seasons, Peach Mango
Mojitos (Php220 each): Apple and Classic
As I’ve said many times before, good food plus good company equals a great time for everyone!
You can savor more of the tastes of Italy together with your friends, thanks to these awesome deals from Italianni’s:
- BFF Bundle (Php1,195): Pepperoni Pizza + Spaghetti Pomodoro + Chicken Italianni’s
- BOGO Everyday: Truffle Chicken & Mushroom + Eggplant Parmigiana (Php950), Chicken Italianni’s + Spaghetti Bolognese (Php795), Porkchop Au Poivre + Margherita Pizza (Php895), Burrata + Spinach and Gorgonzola Pasta (Php795)
You can also get great savings with the BFF Card, The Bistro Group’s loyalty program that gives members exclusive perks across 15 restaurant brands such as:
- 30% off on Mondays
- 20% off on Tuesdays
- Complimentary coffee or hot tea single-serve with entree purchase
- Online seats reservation
- Six Php250 e-vouchers with minimum purchase of Php1,000 per voucher
This Italianni’s branch is located at 4th Floor, Trinoma Mall, Bagong Pag-Asa, Quezon City, open daily from 11am to 8pm. For inquiries and reservations, call +63 2 79153582.
Other branches are located at:
- Second Floor, Eastwood Mall, Libis, Quezon City
- Level 6, East Wing, Shangri-La Plaza, Ortigas, Mandaluyong City
- Third Floor, Uptown Place Mall, 36th Street Corner 9th Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
- B5, Bonifacio High Street, 9th Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
- Ground Floor, Phase 2, UP Town Center, Katipunan Avenue, Diliman, Quezon City
- Ground Floor, Venice Grand Canal Mall, McKinley Hill, Taguig City
- Second Floor, Glorietta 4, Ayala Center, Glorietta Complex, Makati City
- Level 1, Greenbelt 2, Ayala Center, Greenbelt, Makati City
- Ayala North Exchange, Ayala Avenue Corner Amorsolo Street, Legaspi Village, Makati City
- Second Floor, Newport Mall, Resorts World Manila, Newport City, Pasay City
- Ground Floor, Midtown Wing, Robinsons Place Manila, Ermita, Manila
- Level 1, S Maison, Conrad Manila, Seaside Boulevard Corner Coral Way, Mall of Asia Complex (MOA), Pasay City
- Corte de Las Palmas, Alabang Town Center, Alabang, Muntinlupa City
- Ground Floor, Evia Lifestyle Center, Daang Hari Road, Almanza, Las Piñas City
Italianni’s delivers via GrabFood and FoodPanda.
Check out my posts about other restos of The Bistro Group:
- Modern Shanghai, Trinoma
- Fish & Co., Trinoma
- Denny’s, Trinoma
- Denny’s, BGC
- TGI Fridays, BGC
- TGI Fridays, South Triangle