And just like that, we’re right-smack in the middle of summer, folks!
I’m sure that the sweltering heat and humidity of the city has got your family longing for a bit of rest ‘n relaxation surrounded by the refreshing and calming waves.
Well, the good news is that you won‘t have to travel far to get your dose of #VitaminSEA, because right here in the metro is a place where you and your family can immerse yourselves in the beauty and peace of the ocean: Hotel H2O!
This prime destination remains to be the only marine-themed urban resort in the country. As we can gather from its name, Hotel H2O has a deep affinity for the wonders of water, and its proximity to both the Manila Bay and Manila Ocean Park provide its guests with sea-themed options for entertainment and sight-seeing.
Want to know what makes Hotel H2O your fam’s best bet for summer fun and relaxation in the metro? Take your pick from these reasons:
1. You can enjoy a unique stay in your marine-themed room
Given the hotel’s proximity to the sea, it’s only fitting that Hotel H2O’s stylish, contemporary rooms would showcase the ocean’s resplendent beauty, particularly its Premiere Classic Bay Room.
This posh accommodation opens to a receiving area furnished with a spacious desk as well as a comfy sofa (that transforms into a day bed) and a large-screen LCD TV, making the option for family members to work remotely, then transition to relaxation and entertainment quite seamless.
The receiving room links to an opulent bedroom furnished with a king-size bed and an elegant en-suite marble bath with free-standing bath tub with a separate shower.
Of course, the room’s piece de resistance is the wall-to-wall window showcasing the scenic Manila Bay so you can enjoy that beautiful sunset view with the fam right in the comforts of your room.
On the other hand, Premiere Classic rooms that do not face the bay showcase an aquarium wall where guests can gain some serenity while watching the graceful dance of colorful fish against brilliant corals.
2. You have enjoyable options for physical activity
You can take advantage of the hotel’s Fitness Center to do some yoga, cardio or strength training. A few minutes here can get your brood pumped up and energized for the day.
Before the day’s end, you can indulge yourselves with a relaxing massage, a hot bed treatment or a mani-pedi session at Zenyu Eco Spa.
3. Gourmet food choices are within easy reach
Even the most discriminating foodies in your family will find something to tempt their taste buds as Hotel H2O gives them easy access to sumptuous culinary creations curated and managed by Hotel H2O’s executive chef Ranuka Hettiarachchi. Be sure to check them out!
Breakfast Buffet and Chinese-Filipino cuisine at Makan Makan Asian Food Village.
Handcrafted coffee and designer pastries at Garden Cafe.
Asian and Filipino dishes with a twist in an al fresco setting at Garden Dining.
Bar chows and refreshing cocktails at White Moon Bar.
4. You can enjoy a full day of fun at Manila Ocean Park
Since Manila Ocean Park is literally next door to the hotel, it would be a shame not to take advantage of its fun, educational and interactive attractions within easy reach.
So if the fam’s game for a lot fun in by the sea, treat them to a #StaycationByThe Ocean at Hotel H2O.
From April 29 to August 31, 2022, you can book your staycation at Hotel H2O at these promo rates:
- Park View Room: Php3,200 nett on weekdays | Php3,700 nett on weekends (from published rate of Php12,200 nett)
- Aqua Room: Php3,800 nett on weekdays | Php4,300 nett on weekends (from published rate of Php13,420 nett)
- Bay View Room: Php4,000 nett on weekdays | Php4,500 nett on weekends (from published rate of Php14,640 nett)
- Aqua Supreme: Php4,400 nett on weekdays | Php5,300 nett on weekends (from published rate of Php17,080 nett)
- Aqua Jellies Room: Php4,400 nett on weekdays | Php5,300 nett on weekends (from published rate of Php17,080 nett)
- Bay Deluxe: Php5,300 nett on weekdays | Php6,000 nett on weekends (from published rate of Php20,740 nett)
- Premiere Classic Bay: Php6,200 nett on weekdays | Php6,800 nett on weekends (from published rate of Php24,400 nett)
- Premiere Classic Aqua: Php6,200 nett on weekdays | Php6,800 nett on weekends (from published rate of Php24,400 nett)
- Executive Suite: Php9,500 nett on weekdays | Php10,000 nett on weekends (from published rate of Php36,600 nett)
Weekday rates are applicable for check-in dates between Sunday to Thursday. Weekend rates, on the other hand, are applicable for check-in dates on Fridays, Saturdays and during public holidays.
Rates are inclusive of overnight accommodation, complimentary breakfast for two, Manila Ocean Park tickets (6-attraction package) for two and welcome drinks for two.
Hotel H20 is located at The Boardwalk Luneta, Quirino Grandstand, Ermita, Manila.
For bookings and inquiries, you may call (+632) 7238- 6100 ext. 6172 and 6180 or send an email to email@example.com. Reservations are accepted from 9am to 6pm only.
Check out my previous posts about Manila Ocean Park: